501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

On 2/15/2022 at 8:46 PM, TheRascalKing said:

Hi, Justin 

thanks for your reply, follow your instructions, I found my profile.

I am doing my Induction Troop here in the UK in March. Do I have to wait until   then get updated on the closed Forums. Please help if you can, on what I need to do next.

thanks for your time.

kind regards 

Tom Felton.

81B45BEA-1955-4378-8B42-2FDBC163408C.png

7 hours ago, Empiretrooper said:

Hi, Justin 

thanks for your reply, follow your instructions, I found my profile.

I am doing my Induction Troop here in the UK in March. Do I have to wait until   then get updated on the closed Forums. Please help if you can, on what I need to do next.

thanks for your time.

kind regards 

Tom Felton

Hey Tom - it looks like you're good to go and have been granted appropriate access! Linking to your Legion profile is just to ensure that your suit has been officially approved by your local GML, so welcome aboard.

• Like 1

Hey Tom - it looks like you're good to go and have been granted appropriate access! Linking to your Legion profile is just to ensure that your suit has been officially approved by your local GML, so welcome aboard.

Hi Justin,
Thank you so much.
Kind regards,
Tom Felton.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Rattlehead said:

TB-52503 Requesting access.

I am currently building a TK and would love some help.

Thank you,

Justin Weiss

Rattlehead

You need to add a link to your legion membership profile, have a look at the other posts ;) 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, gmrhodes13 said:

You need to add a link to your legion membership profile, have a look at the other posts ;) 

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=34153

Here you go! Sorry... All these forums are still new to me... Getting myself acquainted though. 

• Like 1

Hello,

I was trying to access the "for sale" section for 501st. Actually, I'm trying to find tears and traps templates and having a tough time finding them. I found them once but now I can't seem to navigate back to them. Below is a link to my profile. Really, if you could point me in the direction of approved templates, I'd be very grateful. I'm good with buying them or just printing from the approved template. Thanks!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/38239-ct-1977/

6 hours ago, CT 1977 said:

Hello,

I was trying to access the "for sale" section for 501st. Actually, I'm trying to find tears and traps templates and having a tough time finding them. I found them once but now I can't seem to navigate back to them. Below is a link to my profile. Really, if you could point me in the direction of approved templates, I'd be very grateful. I'm good with buying them or just printing from the approved template. Thanks!

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/profile/38239-ct-1977/

Link posted in your other thread

FYI to gain access to the 501st sales sections (or any other 501st area) you need to have an approved costume and post a link to your legion profile in this thread.