501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

4 hours ago, Robeewankenobe said:

Ok heres a new one, I'm TK 6161 and my profile is gone since i havent trooped in ages.  Like 2007 Rose parade, lol.

I've contacted both local Garrison and Mother Garrison.  Do I have to wait to see this section.  

Thank you and all our support!

Rob

Hey Robert guess that's a big welcome back :jc_doublethumbup:, Your situation is probably more common then you think. Good news is you don't need to be a 501st member to have access here. Someone will be with you shortly. Maybe Paul will chime in here as well seeing you're both from the same era. See you around

17 hours ago, Robeewankenobe said:

Ok heres a new one, I'm TK 6161 and my profile is gone since i havent trooped in ages.  Like 2007 Rose parade, lol.

I've contacted both local Garrison and Mother Garrison.  Do I have to wait to see this section.  

Thank you and all our support!

Rob

Normally you need to post a link to your legion profile but unfortunately your record is classified due to falling retired, once your GML/CO has you back to approved post your profile link here. You may also want to check the CRL's as some changes may have been made and you may have to update your costume before being reapproved, CRL's can be found here: https://databank.501st.com/databank/Costuming:FISD_CRL

• Like 1