501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

3 hours ago, tat2trooper said:

please enable me. Also I didnt see the add a new topic on the new members sound off forum.

TK-91632

You need to post the link to your 501st membership profile, have a look at other posts in this thread ;).

You won't be able to start a post thete until you have access granted.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2021 at 8:38 PM, gmrhodes13 said:

Unfortunately that is not the full link, only search result, click on your link from the search results and post that link, or provide your TK ID and it can be looked up for you

TK 18491 New England Garrison, Down East Squad

21 minutes ago, Erooster said:

TK 18491 New England Garrison, Down East Squad

This is the link you need ;) 

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=31014

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tat2trooper said:

Ha-ha every time I copy and I paste, it would turn into that other one.

The trick is once you have found your profile then click on "MORE" then it will take you to the costume list then you can copy the whole link ;) 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, sergius2021 said:

TK-43621 from Garrison Argentina requesting access.

You also need this link to your legion membership profile https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=31409

• Like 2

For some reason the site says I’m not allowed access to the 501st only areas despite having active states before. Can my access be reactive please 

TK50115 UK Garrison 

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymemberdetails.php?userID=18222

I'm just getting started putting my esb tk build together, and was hoping to use the for sale section here, but looks like I need a tk number to get access, which I can't get until I've finished my build, which I can't get do until....

You see where this is going. Anyway around this? Thanks

15 hours ago, CallMeMrTibbles said:

I'm just getting started putting my esb tk build together, and was hoping to use the for sale section here, but looks like I need a tk number to get access, which I can't get until I've finished my build, which I can't get do until....

You see where this is going. Anyway around this? Thanks

You should be able to see the For Sale section, but you need a minimum of 5 posts to post there.  Can you see the forum?

9 hours ago, NoVATie said:

You should be able to see the For Sale section, but you need a minimum of 5 posts to post there.  Can you see the forum?

I was looking at the more secure, 501st only for sale section. Didnt scan far enough down to see the open one. Thanks!

• Like 1