501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

Hey WTH, did I get purged off of the Detachment Only threads or am I stupid and can't find the election threads? 

Reinstate me or point me to the not-obvious election info please? 

Ruark #8387

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=14397&costumeID=326

1 hour ago, TheGanner said:

Hey WTH, did I get purged off of the Detachment Only threads or am I stupid and can't find the election threads? 

Reinstate me or point me to the not-obvious election info please? 

Ruark #8387

https://www.501st.com/members/displaymember.php?userID=14397&costumeID=326

You may want to check your detachment affiliation as it appears you only have 501st access not 501st Stormtrooper access.

You must sign in to the forum at least once during the prior year to retain detachment access.

You can check you have detachment affiliation here https://www.501st.com/memberDB/ go to "your profile data" and check at the bottom of the page.

If it shows as "pending" you could contact our DL Sarah @Alay to ask for a manual change BUT it may not be allowable as we are in voting cycle of the election process.

If FISD is not there you will have to contact your GML (garrison membership liaison) to add the detachment.

You could also contact the web team: lwm@501st.com

If you detachment affiliation is shown as "approved" you will be updated once your post above is seen by A.C. ;) 

G1hmrip.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, gmrhodes13 said:

If it shows as pending you could contact our DL Sarah @Alay to ask for a manual change BUT it may not be allowable as we are in voting cycle of the election process.

Adds and Removes are locked down.

@TheGanner I've checked your account on the membership roster and you have access but the syncing didn't pick up your username (probably why you weren't added to the detachment usergroup).  Your email is listed twice on the 501st db which may be the reason it didn't sync correctly?  We'll look into it.

You should be able to vote.  I've also changed your usergroup so you should see all forum stuff for a 501st member.

Thanks. All good now. It's never been a problem before in my 5 YEARS since FOTK approval... And while I don't post much I regularly log in and check things out, so it's not that either. So yes, sounds like it is something odd on the backend. Please let me know what you find out or if you need anything from me.

Thanks,
Ruark

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1