501st Trooper Status Requests (Include link to your 501st profile in your request!)

I think we're talking about the same thing: usually owning a TK costume and having a TK designation (even if it's an addition to another designation, e.g. TD) are presumed to be hand in hand, e.g. if you are in the 501st and have a TK costume, normally you will have applied for and have received a TK designation. Or in the reverse: having a TK designation presumes ownership of a TK suit. I didn't mean to imply that TK was your only desgination.

And yes, the more signees the better. On my first troop I was that guy who'd never fully worn is suit before, and had at least 5 wardrobe malfunctions suiting up. I'd like others not to go through what I went through.

I think we're talking about the same thing: usually owning a TK costume and having a TK designation (even if it's an addition to another designation, e.g. TD) are presumed to be hand in hand, e.g. if you are in the 501st and have a TK costume, normally you will have applied for and have received a TK designation. Or in the reverse: having a TK designation presumes ownership of a TK suit. I didn't mean to imply that TK was your only desgination.

Its all good, looks like we are on the same page here. Thanks a bunch for clearing up the 501st only access for me also.

Did something happen to the 501st section, I can't see it anymore.

Edit, never mind, I figured out why I couldn't see it.

Hey Guys,

Please post your access requess in the right forum. You may get lost in the shuffle here.

Army Scout

• 2 weeks later...

Lord Vader, this is an unexpected pleasure. We are honored by your presence...

We shall double our efforts.

(blast doors open...)

Hi Jacky - as long as you're 501st that's all that matters. Welcome - hopefully we can convince you to add another TK to the Hong Kong Outpost. :D