Master Replica Helmet Prototype

TK3373

Hi Guys,

I saw this on fleaby and wondered if this auction was for real.

http://cgi.ebay.com/master-replicas-storm-trooper-helmet-prototype-/170656812481?pt=UK_Collectables_SciFi_fantasyCollectables_EH&hash=item27bbf04dc1

They want 1500.00 GBP for but to me it looks like an unfinished AP helmet.

I call major BS on this one: that auction pic clearly shows a fanmade helmet from TE lineage, extremely soft pull on this one, and for a wonky stunt configuration with the tell-tale bump in the left eye (looking at it).

Neither did the MR limited edition fiberglass "hero" production helmet have stunt teeth nor did the symmetrical plastic helmet (the MR CE as it is mostly called) any eye bump. Also, the ears on that auction lid do neither resemble the LE "hero" ears nor the strange ears on the MR CE bucket. Both production helmets also had sharper details than the one in that ebay pic... so I'm 100% positive this can in no way be a final prototype.

I guess some lowlight is trying to make a profit out of some gullible people here. Stay away, I say!

Obi hit the nail on the head, the mold most def does NOT look like a MR build.

Like Obi stated, the MR mold did not have the left eye bump like a TE or AP does.

This just looks like someone trying to make a good buck off someone with not enough knowledge about the subject.

I cosign.......STAY AWAY!

Have no idea if this is an MR mold or not, but what I would say is that if you had something this good, you would really sort out your spelling, grammar and punctuation, at the very least read what you've written first. I simply wouldn't trust the seller on that basis alone!

FOR THE LAST YEAR WE HAVE BEEN A PREMIER SOURCE OF RARE MASTER REPLICAS FROM RARE LE'S-SE'S, GOLD FX SABERS /GOLD LE'S AND ONE OF A KIND ITEMS WE NOW HAVE A VERY SMALL SELECTION OF MASTER REPLICA PROTOTYPES TO SELL THE ULTIMATE RARE ITEM AS THESE ARE IN VERY SMALL NUMBERS ANDS RELY COME UP FOR SALE

I rest my case.

It def frustrates the hell out of me that people go on eBay and try and trick people.

Someone who doesnt know to well or doesnt do their homework will someday be gullible and purchase this for an outlandish price.

I truly hope NO ONE purchases this helmet unless its sold for what its really worth and thats not much.

• 2 months later...

Im not 100% but I think you will find that this is actually the protto type the made b4 the started the clean up , there were afew made and a couple have surfaced b4 and this is how the looked, And if you look at his/her(there) other items and previously sold items they do seem to have a few MR proto types so its posible

pics from Stawarshelmets.com

Here are 2 diferent prot types , the one with the eyes cut out is very much the same as the one in the auction

post-14707-0-71430800-1314408835_thumb.jpg

post-14707-0-96898700-1314408854_thumb.jpg

Edited by BGHUNTER

You missed my point Im saying both of those are considered prototypes and both are different , Im just saying it is possible that it is an acutal proto type ,

Has any one tryed to contact the seller or even looked at there history or other items for sale ,

My point is people are quick to accuse

My point is people are quick to accuse

Perhapse because many here have spent a good amount of time discussing every nuance of the TK helmet in all its variances and can smell a rat from a ways off?

Perhaps, I dont know Im new to this so I was just more curios if there was any info on this other than speculation , but yes there are recasters every were! and to call proto on a blank helmet is a massive call

Either way , I wont be buying it

Edited by BGHUNTER