Hyperfirm vs. doopydoo, MG-34/DLT-19

I have purchased a Hasbro conversion and a resin build from them. They do ship to U.S. It just takes a while (like 4-6 weeks). Go to http://www.doopydoos.com/

Of course you can't go wrong with a hyperfirm either. Good luck.

What he means is, they don't ship the DLT-19 to the states. Because of it's size the cost for shipping would be as much as the blaster itself.

• 1 year later...

This looks like it is a bit of a personal preference discussion.

I received a hyperfirm E-11 a several weeks ago, and the moment I excitedly showed it to my kid (also a huge Star wars fan)......he dropped it.   --A-OK!

THAT right there put me on the hyperfirm side of the fence.

+1 for hyperfirm durability. I have dropped tested my e-11 on concrete and only had minor scuffing. The DLT-19 is a great light weight.

In the end there will always be the hyperfirm fans vs the doopydoo fans, as each has its merits. (Mac vs PC)

And maybe US troopers need to be remembered once in a while that the makers of hyperfirm refuse to ship outside of the US...

I've been meaning to get a DLT. Can the DD fit in a regular large luggage travel bag after disassembling it? or Even in a large backpack?

If you can fit two 60 cm sticks next to each other in your luggage you should be fine.

If you can fit two 60 cm sticks next to each other in your luggage you should be fine.

Ah ok thanks :D. It should fit alright. Now I just need to see if I can fit that alongside my armour haha!