Mod Clonetrooper blaster to look like e-11?

I bought just a discounted clonetrooper blaster for $40, with some modifications, can this turn into a 501st approved blaster? If so, what modifications would I need? Also, I would be willing to trade for an e-11 if anyone is willing to..

post-14898-0-32415800-1307649717_thumb.png

Edited by Deathstep

Actually that right there looks like a Hasbro E-11. While not entirely screen accurate after mods you can mod them up a bit with resin parts to look more like our venerable blaster. Plenty of info here on how to do so. The most common kit I know of is the DoopyDoo's kit which adds the stock and a few other finishing touches.

nope, they come from the UK. i like to make the odd stuff ;)

Odd is what we are lol. Did you get one of these kits? If so, do you know how to remove the stock scope to plaster on the kit's scope?

And what kind of odd stuff are we talking about? heheh ;)

Edited by Deathstep

Odd is what we are lol. Did you get one of these kits? If so, do you know how to remove the stock scope to plaster on the kit's scope?

If you scroll down on that page it shows this image.

CUTOFFSCOPE.jpg

And what kind of odd stuff are we talking about? heheh ;)

i like to make weapons for incinerator troopers, heavy weapons troopers and other things from the expanded universe.. but i have made an E11 or 2 :P

here is my latest creation

e11008.jpg

e11007.jpg

e11006.jpg

a vid of it in action

http://s880.photobucket.com/albums/ac5/dashrazor/doopy%20prototype/?action=view&current=e11010.mp4

• 2 weeks later...