Acima's TM build[*TM]

A little update.. just beacuse I can^^

Yeah, it hasn't been easy to find work after the Death Star blew up :/ but with a little help from NAV I got a chance to test out my skills at the Norwegian bookstore ARK.

dsc_0109.jpg

"Hello there, and what may I sell you today?"

dsc_0112.jpg

..though I might have misunderstood the use of the laser scanner...

dsc_0092.jpg

So I got to hand out balloons instead!

dsc_0097.jpg

But I still look badass!

dsc_0099.jpg

.. I think the ladies agree ;)

dsc_0106.jpg

And I got a new fan :D she also helped me a bit handing out balloons to the kids who got a bit scared. She was aborable <3

dsc_0114.jpg

But really.. I work at a bookstore in a mall and from the 12th to the 15th october there was a "Shopping Festival" going on. My work decided to host a Kids Days theme. And as my boss knows I resently made a stormtrooper costume, she asked me to hand out balloons to the kids for a few hours one day. It was very warm, but fun :D Got alot of high-fives and hugs!

(also used my abs hand plates,with some quick elastic work.. forgot the inner gloves for my rubber ones at home :/ )

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butifull Pics Karin you really where that TM well , looks like you had a fun time at the bookstore many more to come i feel :duim: and i luv your new Lazer Blaster :Laser: