Acima's TM build[*TM]

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMAG0870.jpg

Well, hello there^^

and sorry for the rather crappy quality :/ we take what we have = one soso cellphone..

IMAG0864.jpg

IMAG0854.jpg

IMAG0858.jpg

IMAG0843.jpg

Yeah, I look like a girl from the back no matter what I do..

IMAG0873.jpg

Ok, enough ego trip now..

IMAG0871.jpg

..really.. now.. and tell me what you think?

<3

Shiny! That's one proper looking trooper right there :) Your FISD ego trip is well deserved.

Quick question.... Do the tops of your thighs catch on the cod when you walk?

Aloha,

-Eric

Very nice Karin top shelf build there :salute: , and i hope you are now used to that e6000 :wacko::D , Karin can i just point out , and please dont take this the wrong way but i notice your helmet sits quite high , is it over padded inside ? .

Aww, thank you guys so much!

Paul, to hear that from you is a great compliment. I'm glad you like my build^^

And Stephen, it might be, yes, Will rework the entire inside padding the next following days. So no worries, I agree with you :) (although I have a rather long neck from the beginning..)

Edited by Acima

Cool Karin , i have seen a lot of troopers have the helmet really high , i cant talk i did the same myself when i built my TM put way to much padding in there plus had the helmet tilting forward to which did not help , but its a really easy alteration but dont go cutting your neck over it ;) .

Sent in my pictures for approval last night and today I got a lovely email from NG's GML.. I'm in! (still have to wait a few days for my number though..)

Apperantly I make his job easy :D So thank you again for all the nice comments along the way! And special thanks to Mathias who have been there to answer all the questions I couldn't find answers too ^^

Still got some bits here and there I'll rework on the armor, so this thread will go on with updates and pictures.

Edited by Acima

Success was due to a lot of hard work and attention to detail on your part. This thread started in June. It shows what a person can achieve when they set their mind to it. Well done :)

Meh. Don't really see what the fuss is all about... So, yeah, it's a stormtrooper. Haven't we seen that way too many times already. Come on get a little creative.

Just kidding, Karin. You know I think it looks ACE. You sure make the stormtroopers look good, with or without helmet. ;)

Looking forward to seeing you live.

Sent in my pictures for approval last night and today I got a lovely email from NG's GML.. I'm in!

I am so jealous of this post lol, 12 hour clearance!! Apparently we have quite a Q :(