Acima's TM build[*TM]

To show that also girls can be TKs with big guns! Hi, I'm Karin and I can't wait to be a badass Stormtrooper with a BFG!

So, yes.. picked up my big brown box today!

Haven't really done anything yet, other then to marvel at it^^

IMAG0452.jpg

As everyone seems to lay the armor on their bed for first pictures, I shall be no different!

IMAG0455.jpg

Right after this I had to run to work. Actually leaving the armor I was falling in love with for 9 hrs sad.gif

9 hrs later..

IMAG0465.jpg

Got rubber gloves and handguards from Karin, and some tkboots!

IMAG0475.jpg

And last my Sci-Fire MG-34, soon to be a DLT-19 <3

IMAG0476.jpg

well.. there we go smile.gif will try my best to take some pictures during the build smile.gif

tkkarin.jpg

- Karin^^

Edited by tkrestonva

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excited to see this build too!

I'm almost done with my ESB TM and couldn't be happier! Now I just need to go camping. Nah... I can be a happy non-camper. B)

I'm with Karin all the way so I'm confident that this will be one great armour. Forget centurion, this will be AWESOME.

Edited by Locitus

I'm with Karin all the way so I'm confident that this will be one great armour. Forget centurion, this will be AWESOME.

Why thank you Mathias^^

I'm looking forward to seeing this built up.

Just remember to take your time and enjoy the build, and take lots of pics along the way :D

Will do! Looking forward to starting, but a bit scared aswell. Mostly worked with fabric, so this will be a challenge. Good thing I have awesome people i can ask for help! :)

And thank you everyone else! I'll try to remember to take some update pictures along the way.

Edited by Acima

I'm looking forward to seeing this built up.

Just remember to take your time and enjoy the build, and take lots of pics along the way :D

Best advice always! The Nordic garrison is really doing a great job with builds - and it's good to hear yours will be equally fab :)

Chicks as Stormtroopers - so cool!

Agreed! A shame there is so few of us though :/

If you have Locitus on board, you are set. His build was superb

I know :) I'm very lucky that my local garrison has such awesome members that are willing help me.

Did you have to pay VAT and customs fees on the package?

That I did. Was expecting it, so didn't really come as a shock to me.

Some short progress here.. but should speed up as I've now started on my holiday break and will be attending an armor party tomorrow :)

IMAG0533.jpg

Trimmed, just need to sand down the edges a bit to make them less sharp.

All done with my little lexan scissors. These are awesome for trimming!

IMAG0530.jpg

And my little box of leftover abs shrapnel.

Also, got my second DLT today, a doopydoo. Made a post comparing the hyperfirm and doopydoo in the blaser section if you would like to see.

IMAG0506.jpg

- Karin

Edited by Acima

All done with my little lexan scissors. These are awesome for trimming!

Karin

Yerrp, Pete-Stukatrooper opened up an whole new way of doing things when he brought these Bad Boys in to

the trooping World, I never use anything else B)

I'm Just finishing off this TM for a new guy in our Garrison and it was totally trimmed

using nothing but Lexan's, and I'll be doing the same for the one that I'll be starting straight after. B)

It's like a TM conveyer belt in my house at the moment :D

Steve-Acadamy01.jpg

As others have said, you're doing a brilliant job and it's looking really good :duim:

just take your time and if you get stuck with anything just ask and we'll all jump in to help you mate.

:)