I've Found a Full-time Job! Finally!

tigger68

Those of you who have been around on these boards know I've been looking for a full-time job the whole time I've been here. I'm happy to announce I was offered a full-time position today with ancestry.com, the genealogy website.

I'm going to be on the Assembly Project Team as a Project Lead. The only downside? I have to become a double agent as my team is known as the "Jedi Council" and the wditing team are the "Imperial Forces." They also have a "Rebel Alliance" team who makes the corrections we give them.

Although the salary isn't what I wished for, it is a job with benefits. Now I just need a Jedi name....

Congrats Tiff! I would have liked to have you in WI, but the group from ancestry.com gets the benefit of your experience. Jedi name...try this Jedi name generator

Vic I wish I had gotten the job with EpicSoftware. I'm sure they pay much better, but this job is a start. I haven't made a salary like this since 2001, so it's a little strange. And unless I can make more, I'll probably keep looking.

As for my Jedi name...Nieti Grboi from the planet Medrol???? I can handle the name, but the planet? Thanks for the link. I'll run it by my supervisor.

Congrats on the job.

"my team is known as the "Jedi Council" and the wditing [my bold] team are the "Imperial Forces." "

So, why haven't they put you on the editing team?

J/K, couldn't resist. Congrats again. As for a Jedi name... how about spelling "imperial forces" backwards? Lairepmi Secrof? Or is that just too clumsy sounding?