Join the empire

Pass around. Would you join the empire or the reballion if they were real and say what you would want to be on either side.

Me myself i would join the Empire how about you? :trooper:

Since the Imperials in Star Wars were historically representative of the Nazis I would have to say the Rebellion. Genocide & oppression aren't really my bag. Sticking it to the man though, oh heck yeah! :lol: The Empire still had cooler outfits though. B)

It is real. As real as it's going to get. And most of us here are Imperials, though some do hold dual memberships with rebel legion (though I don't know why).

Since the Imperials in Star Wars were historically representative of the Nazis I would have to say the Rebellion. Genocide & oppression aren't really my bag. Sticking it to the man though, oh heck yeah! :lol: The Empire still had cooler outfits though. B)

Lets not muddy the waters with Hitler and nazis. America has had it's fair share of genocide and oppression as well. I'm Cherokee on my moms side and Scotts on my Dads. I could cry you a river and a trail of tears. It has nothing to do with this hobby so I wont.

But back to the question at hand;

A dictatorship or religious rule: Hm, I'm going to have to sleep on that one.

Lets not muddy the waters with Hitler and nazis. America has had it's fair share of genocide and oppression as well. I'm Cherokee on my moms side and Scotts on my Dads. I could cry you a river and a trail of tears. It has nothing to do with this hobby so I wont.

thats very true :unsure::(

Guest Bezerkus

I'd get married, settle down on a nice moisture farm, raise a few droids, and bullseye some womprats with my T16.

I'm already battling the Empire in my current life at work.

Rebellion, only would not wear any of those indeed, silly outfits. Endor commando? More like Mossy Oak redneck commando. ^_^ "Hey Cleatus, look at them dang ol' ewoks! Bet'cha I can bag me more of 'em than you can an' drive home with one tied to tha hood of mah speeder truck!"

Personally, I'm waiting for the zombie uprising to happen. I'm all prepared with a 12 guage and a 9mm with plenty of hollow point...

... what do you mean I'm paranoid?

Zombies are awesome..... i agree with Carlos.

Me too, only hollowpoints are unnecessary for zombies. Only need to put holes in the brain, and FMJ is just fine for that!

But just for the record, Empire all the way... Not too many steps away from what I do for real, and at least I'd get to LOOK cool while doing it!

If at all possible, Id try to stay out of it.

Without that option, I'd probably go with the Empire. Why? To protect my family mostly. Also Imperials kill almost all prisoners (Leia is an exception), and their's a less chance that I'll get killed. There are whole lot more imps than rebs and the chance that I'd even see action is slim.

I'd sign up for cook or something like that if I had the chance. Honestly, someone has to feed those troops and there's a better chance of not getting shot when you stand behind the cafeteria serving table.

Wherever she went, ide follow. DAMN THATS FINE! aint no women in the empire!

utini.jpg

Unless she could be turned ;)

EDIT: Crap! Should be "UTINI!!"

Glory to the Empire!!! Stormtrooping is the way to go, great benefits (401K, health and dental plan) and the babes love men in white shiny armor. Talk about blasting things…shoot that annoying Jar-Jar, it’s all good and fun… ;)

I would have to be a bad boy...Empire.

I always thought the rebellion was too weak.

If only I could be a stormtrooper for real.... :td:

Thats just sick isnt it?

Me too, only hollowpoints are unnecessary for zombies. Only need to put holes in the brain, and FMJ is just fine for that!

I dunno, man. You have to destroy the brain, so maximum damage via hollow point, IMO, would be best. Zombies with partially functioning brains can also be a threat, as the most primative needs and "thought" processes are what's going on. Destuction of the medula oblongata would probably be best...

...why is everyone looking at me like that? :huh:

Shoot out the knees. That'll slow 'em down long enough to plan your next move more carefully. Plus, less risk of overshots hitting any of your own group who might be beyond them.

As for the actual topic of this thread. I'd be as quietly subversive as I could manage and still be Imperial. Deposing the Emperor would do no good if the machinery were still in place. Besides, Palpatine showed us that in a galaxy with that many sapient races, one voice works better than many. I would be one of those working toward the establishment of the Second Galactic Empire we see in Legacy. The system works -- just not with a Sith Lord and his cronies at the head. :)

--Jonah

not really much room to stretch your legs on the smaller ones. Not to mention what about a bathroom break? lol

But back to the question at hand;

A dictatorship or religious rule: Hm, I'm going to have to sleep on that one.

Well said, you can guess where my heritage lies :P

And I'm not making a decision until we decide on what to do about the "femtroopers".... I'm going where they do :lol:

http://whitearmor.net/forum/index.php?sho...ic=1502&hl=

And I'm not making a decision until we decide on what to do about the "femtroopers".... I'm going where they do

In the mean time they can stay at my place :lol: