Height = 5'-11" / 180cm

Weight = 182 lbs / 81 kg / 13 stone

Boots = TK Boots

Canvas belt = TM

Hand Plates = Karin's

Electronics= iComm + AKER amp

Neck Seal = TK409

Holster = TM

Here are the pics, let me know if I need anything else.

5760479673_934d0ef0aa_b.jpg

5760479789_1a36d3fd66_b.jpg

5761024188_203997a3a3_b.jpg

5761024326_4d8784c4b2_b.jpg

5761024438_40a6e319b5_b.jpg5760480285_1aa3708c18_b.jpg5760480411_beccbb34c4_b.jpg

5760551807_057fb3872f_b.jpg

Edited by JohnBlackk

defiantly an easy pass John!!! but you need to be EIB approved before i can approve you for centurion ;)submission guidlines

Actually if someone who is not EI goes for Centurion out of the gate, they get EI as well and can do both with one thread.

Actually if someone who is not EI goes for Centurion out of the gate, they get EI as well and can do both with one thread.

Errr...I was incorrect & Mason had the right of it. Please do make a copy on the EI side for consistancy.

Again, my bad guys. I was cleaning up the settings and got called away before I could complete the update. Thanks Mason for squaring this away!

@ Varg: Thanks! I appreciate you helping me out when you received your armor! Your kit looks awesome too. I was a little concerned because I am not as skinny as you and Mathias, but everything turned out well!

@ Mathias: Correct! This armor was built by TM Paul. I definitely can't take credit for this build. I only supplied measurements and he executed them very well! I am very excited.

@ brian: Thank you!

@ Jesse: Thanks Jesse! Now I want a blaster like the one you put together. Thanks for the info on that, I hope to get around to it soon.

@ Juan: Thank you!

@ Joey, Carey and Dan my GGG brothers...Thanks for the props!I will troop with you guys soon! Carey, you need to take pictures of your EIB worthy kit and add to the GGG EI. Joey, you are next and I'm excited for you.

• 2 weeks later...