A Drummer's HWT

Well I've completed my HWT, and wanted to share what I've done. I took these shots during my Star Wars Weekends submission photo shoot. (kinda killin' two rebels with one blast) :lol:

My GML has been given a copy of these for costume approvel.

Here is what I've got:

Armor: AM

Helmet: TE2,Keith mic tips,lens,screen,and decals from TK4510

Pauldron: Trooper1

Back Pack: QuarterMaster

Bazooka: DashRazor

Gloves/handquards: Karin

I want to thank everyone that help me put this together. Each of their art work and craftsmanship would make any Hollywood Prop Maker give a nod and thumbs up. Thank you !

DSC_0678a.jpg

DSC_0681a.jpg

DSC_0683a.jpg

DSC_0708.jpg

DSC_0709.jpg

DSC_0710.jpg

DSC_0711.jpg

DSC_0713.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

Thanks again, please let me know what you think and if I need to fix or change something

looks great! id say the shoulder pouch is strapped a bit too high but other than that it looks A++ to me. ill be looking for your EIB/centurion applications soon ;)

looks great! id say the shoulder pouch is strapped a bit too high but other than that it looks A++ to me. ill be looking for your EIB/centurion applications soon ;)

Wow ! Thanks

Yeah after we took those shots I too thought it was a bit high. No prob there I'll slide it down some.

EIB/Centurion really ? :) cool !

Beautiful! You should be very proud.

Thanks Ryan, I appreciate that :)I'm proud of the craftsman that I admired and the work that they do. They all did a great job, I honor them in wearing it ! :salute:

• 8 months later...