Mechanical crewman

So some days ago i stumbled across this epic uniform... Mechanical crewman, basicly the electrician/janitor/garbage man of the imperial personel. I fell in love and have since been trying to get a hold on a good jumpsuit. And here comes my question! Can anyone PLEASE help me find one or point me in the right direction?

/best regards Varg.

Try LSFU with modified coveralls, I think that would be your best bet.

Alternatively, Custom Props do one in black or orange but it has a very good level of accuracy but I don't know if they'd do blue.

Alternatively, Custom Props do one in black or orange but it has a very good level of accuracy but I don't know if they'd do blue.

In my experience, Custom Props is a great seller to work with. I'm sure if you ask, they might be able to do the navy blue. It wouldn't hurt to ask.

• 1 month later...

I want to make one of these myself. I'm just going to modify regular coveralls myself. I think that's what the pioneer crew of mechanical crew did.

This is a funny costume... Almost years of watching RotJ and I never noticed them, but there are a TON of them, right on the bridge, right behind vader as he kneels before Zod...er... the Emperor.