Want an assembled CfO ROTJ Stormtrooper for £2?

JoeR

Thanks to everyone who is supporting this- it is for a very good cause!

Troopers helping troopers help others!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a quick update for you all- we have been trooping all weekend at the London Comic-con Expo and have sold over £400 worth of tickets so we are getting towards that goal with still a while to go!

A big thanks to all here who have helped by purchasing tickets please feel free to tell friends or buy more!!

And of course thanks to CFO for supplying free of charge a set for us to auction.

• 1 month later...

This ends 28th August? So we have over a month yet? I was a little confused by "giving away in a charity raffle this weekend".

I will tell everyone at my wargames club (being full of geeks I can guarantee a few people will be interested, I will be disapointed if no one donates)

Edited by Squigs

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pleased to say the Vectis Remnant Squad managed to sell £480 of tickets at an event a couple of weeks ago.

I'm led to understand the arranging of the drawing of the winning ticket is well under way.

• 2 weeks later...

Any update?

http://www.ukgarrison.co.uk/site/

Update (03/09/2011):

The draw date has been extended until 29th October 2011 to maximise the amount of mony raised as tickets are still being bought for this amazing prize. Please check back on here after 1st November 2011 when the lucky winner will be announced.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...