TK-2959 Requesting ANH Centurion Status[1][TM*]

Locitus

Congratulations Mathias on being FISD's first Centurion inductee. Your armor build is exquisitely done and is a shining example of what is possible. While the charging handle may seem a small detail, as Mason says it's present in the reference shots and is akin to having a trigger guard.

You do FISD, the Nordic Garrison, and the Legion proud.

:duim::salute:

Congratulations Mathias on being FISD's first Centurion inductee. Your armor build is exquisitely done and is a shining example of what is possible. While the charging handle may seem a small detail, as Mason says it's present in the reference shots and is akin to having a trigger guard.

You do FISD, the Nordic Garrison, and the Legion proud.

:duim::salute:

Yeah, I don't have anything against having one. I was contemplating it for a long time and this made me get off my butt and make one. I just think we need to put it down as a "must have", as it's a little less obvious than a trigger guard. ;)

And thanks! I take great pride in gently pushing my garrison towards higher standards.

Also, I'm awarding you an FISD Merit award for being the first ever Centurion. Well done!

Awesome! :D

Edited by Locitus

Congrats on being number one! B):salute::smiley-sw013:

Someone has to be! Although, I don't consider myself the first really, there are many others who had even nicer suits well before me. I'm just the first one to make an application after it opened for requests.

Erroneousness post, was supposed to edit first post with better centurion profile picture.

Here's the link anyway.

http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/3329/tkbignogb.png

Edited by Locitus