Heng Counter Question

I can't get the black plastic housing to pop off my counter (the end with the eagle logo). I don't want to break it. Does anyone have some pics on how to do this? I can't seem to remember, and I'm hoping I didn't glue it on. :P

Jess

web.jpg?ver=12943756780005

Edited by TK 4702

Yeah, it should. You could try taking the connector part off then pushing from up through the bottom or trying to push it down gradually, one side at a time, with a knife or something similar.

There is also a latch on these as there is on the metal ones, it's just not as obvious. Is it possible that this could have snapped off and be wedged in? I know on my metal sockets they've become stuck in the past and that an aggressive wiggle sorts it every time.

Yeah that's what I thought. But it's not coming off. I think I may have glued it or something. Duh!

May sound stupid but......Have you had it off before? ( ooh er missus :unsure: ).

If not you may well have one of the newer ones where the whole front end is a solid plastic structure.

Yeah, I cut the square out where the logo is. Just can't figure out why it won't come off anymore. I wanted to touch up the square opening a bit more.

Edited by TK 4702

• 1 month later...