Jes Gistang - research thread

Ok... This is what the "Kev's Fem Trooper Armor" kit looks like...
All parts are Vac-formed with .060 White ABS.
If you are interested in a kit please make sure to compare yourself with the attached body size chart BEFORE placing an order.
I am offering a discount for the first 10 kits sold. The kits will include what you see in these pictures, (just the raw plastic kit). The kit is NOT fully trimmed. You will need to trim and assemble it. I do not have assembling info at this time. I will have that info sometime next month. The discount price for the first 10 kits is $425.00 USD Plus shipping. You must contact me by email and give me your ship to address, so I can give you a total with shipping. I will then give you my Paypal info for you to send your payment. Orders will ship out the first week of August with UPS or USPS only.
My email is kwdesigns2@verizon.net
Thanks!!!!

FemArmorSizeChart_zpsee36667e.png

Femtopview_zpsc8f76c48.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated
  • Like 1

You are a true craftsman, can't wait to see the first build complete.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Now we just have to see what the CRL will say about the helmet and weapons.

The GG statue looks great with the DLT and standard TK helmet, but its not exactly how it is in the comic, so... We will see. Maybe Kev will make a new helmet, or just a mod for a standard TK :)

The Helmet on the GG statue is not a regular TK helmet. it is different. I will be working on the helmet next.

My thought is sense she is a face character the helmet is optional because she is seen without the helmet in different references.

Weapons are not required within the 501st due to certain countries that can not freely carry a prop that looks like a real weapon.

I would think an E11 or DLT-19 would be fine to use.

I also feel this might be one of those characters that "if at a high profile event" only one at a time can show the face to represent Jes Gistag. like we do with Vader or Boba etc. While any other women that are also wearing the same armor at the same high profile event, would need to wear the helmet. Then to be fair they can take turns on who will be the face character so they do not need to wear the helmet the entire time as long as they look like her with the hair color etc...

Kevin W.

I made this boot design in the early posts in this thead, Is very accurated to the GG Jess Gistang, if you are interested you can find my FB link down in my signature.

Cheers

Giovanni

jess2_zps1c857b40.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I made this boot design in the early posts in this thead, Is very accurated to the GG Jess Gistang, if you are interested you can find my FB link down in my signature.

Cheers

Giovanni

There should NOT be a strap going over the shoes from side to side. Only from toes to ankles.

Kevin W.

Fem Trooper Model: Stacey Bender (Tk-6683)

Photo by: Mark Edwards

with Kevin Weir (KW Designs) & Michael Bender (Tk SixSix EightTwo)

First look.....

10559926_718313074902675_6397588893391399285_n_zps328aab36.jpg.6c9346831b0383b77de751567b58e44d.jpg

Kevin W.

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

On 7/21/2014 at 4:07 PM, crow62 said:

Cheers

Giovanni

Hey G,

I think Kev is onto something... you can still make that change, yah? :) Sorry I missed that.. I was all about getting a little more height added. :) Thanks, J

On 7/22/2014 at 2:53 AM, kwdesigns said:

Fem Trooper Model: Stacey Bender (Tk-6683)

Photo by: Mark Edwards

with Kevin Weir (KW Designs) & Michael Bender (Tk SixSix EightTwo)

First look.....

Kevin W.

AMAZING!

WOW!

GREAT JOB!

I've been trying to find the DLT weapon... any advice?