Jes Gistang - research thread

I check back in on this thread every 6 months or so, and let me tell you, I am literally dancing about the living room that someone is actually doing sculpts!  It's like watching your baby take their first steps.

Now where do I sign up?

I check back in on this thread every 6 months or so, and let me tell you, I am literally dancing about the living room that someone is actually doing sculpts!  It's like watching your baby take their first steps.

Now where do I sign up?

LOL Thanks for the support. You might want to check here more often. I plan on having this all done in just a few months.

Once I have it done the armor kits will go up for sale. You can Pm me here or send me an email.

Supercool as always Kev!!

Actually, I'm wondering...

Has anyone found boots that would be approvable for the yet-to-be-determined CRL?

- Berbs

Supercool as always Kev!!

Actually, I'm wondering...

Has anyone found boots that would be approvable for the yet-to-be-determined CRL?

- Berbs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Kev-

I was showing the pics to my husband and he said we're in.  Count us in for the first run discount, as well.  

Kyle has been comparing me to Jes Gistang from the start.  I was fine with this, except for the getting blown up part. :)

We're down in SoCal quite a bit for either surfing, work or visiting family.  Might be able to swing by to pick it up, if you don't mind us stopping by.

We'll need at least two sets here in our Squad! Both mine and Dapilmoto's wives are ready and waiting!!

First Run Discount  x2 !!

So... When can we start throwing money at you?

- Berbs

Sorry I haven't posted any up-dates here recently.

All the parts are done being sculpted and are in the molding stage now!!!
I should have the first full vac-formed set of this Female TK armor kit around July 7th-9th.

The molding has begun...

Lowerlegsilimolddone_zps2f74e1f0.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

I will have the Armor ready in about 2 weeks maybe less. I will be offering a discount on the first 10 armor kits. I will be starting on the helmet soon.

Kevin W.

Awesome!

Looking forward to tossing some funds your way :D

Have you considered making two version of the shins, similar to the way TM does?

One set of shins made for the below and average height people and one longer set for the taller people.

The pulls show how long you've been doing this as they look fantastic!

• Like 1