Quartermaster's Incinerator Trooper 1st Troop

On Sunday, April 10th, 2011 the Empire City Garrison attended it's annual spring "Go the Distance Walk" for the Children's Hospital in Westchester County, NY.

This has become an ECG tradition and together with the Rebel Legion, as well as a few MEPD Deployed Police Officers, we are the hit of the event.

This year, we were able to get an area big enough to set up our new "Tatooine Wall" complete with sliding door, blinking lights, a Jawa and droid parts.

MEPD Deployed Officers Lou Platania, aka "Darth Voorhees" and David Braun, aka "Dave3022" as well as myself were on hand. I was very anxious to get my first troop in with my new Incinerator Trooper Armor, so my Sandie stayed home. Our own Chris Feehan, aka "Curemode" was also on hand with his amazing Hero TK suit. See the Head Shot pic!

We held a "Shoot the Trooper" contest with a Clone Wars nerf gun for the kids and raised some extra money for the hospital.

206475_166423080078308_100001318505398_337747_4386681_n.jpg.8373421dc78b636e569361f3d6e0b3ad.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Thanks man. I popped the red mirrored ones in the night before just for fun. I still have the green ones that will go back in when I take final pics for EIB. I also have a spare set of white hand plates that I didn't get a chance to weather yet, so I wore the one white and one red combo.

Just got my white armor trim as well. A few more finishing touches and I should be good to go.