high detail HWT screens

dashrazor

i finally got the highest possible quality playstation 2 screens done :) i see a lot of new details that i was unable to see before. this was a lot of tedious work to get raw screen grabs from the emulated PS2 system on my PC. the PC version of the game is lacking in a lot of details that the PS2 version has ;) these images are from battlefront 2, i will grab some from battlefront 1 as well.

more to come

HYaTBfV.jpg

3MI5Wl8.jpg

LJ3fF4d.jpg

f1cfqhF.jpg

oDN9zWb.jpg

hROTouj.jpg

8PO99OY.jpg

MZCm0Ad.jpg

p6sb7Iz.jpg

7T5d8jc.jpg

289qxVY.jpg

eQsaT9m.jpggBk1zUR.jpgcelXxxk.jpg

That's pretty sweet, tight fit having the Thermal Det and the Backpack. I wonder if they designers just got lazy and couldn't be bothered to take it off seeing as the pack covers it most of the time anyways ;)

i little more info if you are planning to make a bazooka

some approximate measurements

gDmd4B9.jpg

printable templates for barrel vents, handle and octagon parts. you can bevel the 2 rear octagonal parts with a 45 degree angle.

suggested minimal tools needed to make a bazooka

jigsaw

drill

rivet gun

dremel

hot glue gun

other suggested materials

epoxy

crazy glue

spray paint and primer

sandpaper

printable transparency (for scope details)HERE

drg40Qu.jpg

Hcuv8r8.jpg

They look nice! Nice job. Looks like the backpack is slightly different from what I imagined.

And the plans for the bazooka are great.. I'll see if I can find some parts around here someday and build one for myself 

• 2 months later...

I've posted these elsewhere, thought I'd share them here too.

From glorious full hi def:

Kp5QT7F.jpg

Note the unusual ab button configuration- and all in black.

ZSa0ojV.jpg

Is it just me, or are those ESB handguards?

e2ivtRz.jpg

jz5ZNwc.jpg

OcCBx0d.jpg

e2ivtRz.jpg

Black tube stripes and 5 (count 'em, 5!) ear bumps? Weird...

jz5ZNwc.jpg

These pics also give a much nicer view of the exact weathering pattern, if you're into that sort of thing.

• 3 weeks later...
nice pics! thanks for sharing!! ;)

That means a lot, coming from you. Your ANH reference shots have been my bible while researching and building.

:salute:

I can get more, if anyone's keen.

one can never have too much reference materials ;) your screenshots are fantastic! my capture device is pretty old :(

I'll get some more in the near future.

I'm just screencapping on the PC. The niceness is all thanks to the 9800GT I'm using. It amazes me what it can do for older games...

There's a few lttle things visible in the Hi-def shots that aren't reflected in the CRL... might be time to stir things up. It'd be good practice for when the OT Blu-Rays come out and we realise we've missed things! :D

• 3 months later...

That's pretty sweet, tight fit having the Thermal Det and the Backpack. I wonder if they designers just got lazy and couldn't be bothered to take it off seeing as the pack covers it most of the time anyways wink.gif

Sure the designers didn't make a difference betwen the backpackers and the non backpackers. It is clear in the 501st CRL that the HWT does not have the Thermal Detonator when wearing a backpack.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

So after pouring over these screenshots I have decided to remove the antennee from my pack and close in the top handle space to more match this shot. I think it will make it more accurate. Should have a few picks by this weekend.

16721695927_fbc92d4caf.jpg

• 3 years later...
On 4/13/2011 at 3:12 AM, dashrazor said:

i little more info if you are planning to make a bazooka

some approximate measurements

printable templates for barrel vents, handle and octagon parts. you can bevel the 2 rear octagonal parts with a 45 degree angle.

suggested minimal tools needed to make a bazooka

jigsaw

drill

rivet gun

dremel

hot glue gun

other suggested materials

epoxy

crazy glue

spray paint and primer

sandpaper

printable transparency (for scope details)HERE

the pipe is HDPE 4" drain pipe made by ADS/HANCOR. regular PVC is far too heavy for a bazooka IMO ;) i found it a lowes in 10' sections (you really only need 36")

655164125.jpg

i i use crown molding for some of the details on the mid section, it has a nice polygonal shape on the back side

Profile29-full.jpg

(you can make this yourself with a good band saw)

Hi what exactly is that last picture for? Which part of the bazooka