RT-MOD Armor History

TK-4510

• 10 months later...

I have just picked up an old RT-Mod sandy helmet, its a very nice lid but I need to replace the ears, can anyone hlep?

Probably best to just email Rob directly... trooper7@shaw.ca

He travels for work so it might take him a few days to get back to you.

Aloha,

-Ertic

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to go on record here and back up the kind words Rob's gotten, as they're completely true. Even to a guy who can't afford armor atm (a real buzzkill, but I'll get there eventually :D) Rob was extremely quick to reply to my emails and let me know just about everything I could need to know, and then some. All I've got left to say is that when armor-buying and assembly comes along, if I choose RT-Mod, it'll be one of the wisest investments I've made yet. Thanks for all you do for the community, Rob. :D

• 4 months later...

Sent my downpayment for RT-MOD armor from Rob back in July, was hoping id get it soon but since he works out of town a lot I wont be getting it till december as far as he knows. Even then I am still very excited for this armor. Ever since i could remember I have always wanted a suit for myself and i can not WAIT! for my box to arrive in december. My goal is to have it ready before Comic Con 2013. WIll be exciting and will be the first year i dress up. Pretty excited! :).

I wanted to add to this thread and just say that my email dealings with Rob were one of my first steps in getting into this project a couple months ago. Like many others I asked him SO many questions and he answered every single one of them and was very cool about it. He made forking over hard earned cash for a venture that I have no experience in comfortable and exciting. I am still about a little over a month away from him completing my kit and sheesh am I anxious!

Thanks so much for helping a noob, Rob. I will be guiding other noobs your way every chance I get, sir. Can't wait to show off your work.

(tgkl2008@gmail.com)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Well just to add to this little discussion I probably am the latest person to receive my big brown box with lots of lovely white plastic inside wrapped in 12 months worth of cling film.. :laugh1:

Just got in from work to find my RT has been delivered today :th_AnimatedBravoSmiley:

Would just like to also say that Rob is an amazing gent and such a pleasure to deal with. Thanks Rob. Cant wait to see my new gear on :jc_doublethumbup:

I wanted to add to this thread and just say that my email dealings with Rob were one of my first steps in getting into this project a couple months ago. Like many others I asked him SO many questions and he answered every single one of them and was very cool about it. He made forking over hard earned cash for a venture that I have no experience in comfortable and exciting. I am still about a little over a month away from him completing my kit and sheesh am I anxious!

Thanks so much for helping a noob, Rob. I will be guiding other noobs your way every chance I get, sir. Can't wait to show off your work.

(tgkl2008@gmail.com)

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I feel you man. Same here my wait in getting the armor is taking forever and its killing me. I can't wait to receive it. It makes me ecstatic to how well rob has informed me about the armor and overall what others say about his armor. I and you, as well as many more will be proud owners of amazing stormtrooper armor :).

• 3 weeks later...

I have to agree with all that I've read on Rob @ RT-Mod. He has been fantastic to deal with. In my line of work I am very precise so I ask LOTS of questions! Doing my armor I have been doing the same thing so I've probably asked too many questions but Rob has always responded quickly and with lots of info. In fact I've yet to meet a bad attitude in all of this journey to the Empire, but Rob is at the top! Can't wait to get my armor soon and start putting it together! Thanks Rob!

• 1 month later...

I haven't e-mailed Rob yet about armour.I've read what you guys have been saying.I'm excited to actually purchase my armor.Have you guys dealt with anybody else besides Rob?How much is the armor?

Some questions should be sent as a pm

As Im searching around on the forums, I keep seeing RT-MOD pop up here an there. I checked out the website and I am blown away!! You give great pics from every angle and your shop setup is amazing. I look forward to the day I am able to purchase from you and get this build going. Thanks for what you do and when is the best time to Contact you?

Also, I saw that you make for larger frames....What would be considered by you a larger frame? I'm 5'9 at 195lbs. ( just curious )

Edited by Foggedlenses

• 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forwad to purchasing a new chest/back and shoulder ridges from Rob to replace my AM ones.

Even in the initial questions/estimates/prices phase he has been very helpful and seems to have responded as fast as he was able.

Seems like an awesome dude. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...