RT-MOD Armor History

TK-4510

Found this link on MEPD that compares RT vs. original ANH armor. A great side by side chart.

------------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

• 1 month later...

I emailed Rob a week ago...waiting patiently for a reply :)

EDIT : may 11th -- unfortunately I can't afford RT's armor and will have to settle for the FX till I get a new job, hopefully sometime within the next year. That's ok though, because I wouldn't want to dirty up his armor for a sandy.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Fellow Troopers,

Hey thanks for all the kind words! Life has been busy and I dont get the time to drop by and browse or post very often. The latest news from my end is the upgrade of the oven ( some of you may remember the huge delay while I was waiting for parts and such) and now an option for a communications package in the helmet.

Demand has been steady and I am now at a about a 2 month wait list ( I wonder if i should raise my price :lol: )....NOT

I am running low on my present plastic supply and have been feverishly searching for an even higher grade product to give the guys a great suit...at the same price :D

I am also doing an big upgrade to my website and am looking for anyone who has purchased an RT suit to send me their pics to be posted in the 'RT Fan Page'. And I am having a page to show all the different methods and modifications on how to assemble armor...so if you have pics of such send 'em along. The site is expected to be up and running in early 2009.

Rob.

• Like 1

Thanks so much Rob for providing wonderful kit that looks good, is high quality, and at a competitive price. I'm sure you'll not be lacking for RT fans worldwide!!

I remember a number of years ago when Rob first started producing Stormtrooper armor, and specifically an email conversation we had when we needed to come up with a "name" for his armour on StarWarsHelmets.com - and "RT-MOD" was born!

I think the way youve handled yourself in this difficult business and not least the way you resolved the face-plate situation made it clear to me that youre a true gentleman!

Cheers

Jez

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

lol. yeah i have a helmet coming in the mail from him. i cant wait. :)

So Eric, you decided to get RT-Mod armor? I think that's a good choice from what I've seen and read.

• 5 months later...

Just thought I would share my experience to date. After a lot researching thru this site, others, and conversations with my local Garrison members I decided to go w/ Rob's kit. I have not received the armor yet, but what I can say is his incredible communications. I sent him an email almost every other day asking questions and he always promptly answered them. He was never too busy. After reading this topic I am even more excited! I will post more when the armor arrives. Thanx Rob!

Alex

(My Bday present from my wife) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Look what came in the mail today!!! :smiley-sw013:

lEVe0ea.jpg

Now all I need to do is get my hands on a blaster and I will be 501st ready! :dancing-trooper:

Seriously if you have a giant head like I do, this is a great helmet! Its a little tight going on (tighter than my efx) but feels like it has more room inside of it. I could easily get some fans in there. Sadly I dont think I could ever fit into a AP, TM or Cap-W like most of you "Normies" out there. But after getting this helmet from Rob, Im ok with that. :D

• 3 months later...