BlueGrot

Do you play in a band?

Mad respect. Which one are you? :lol:

I can 'play' guitar. (Down tune D FTW) and I can play the drums. But I'm not in a band.

I am really into my rock and metal, but your music..or should I say singing is a bit heavy for me. But that's just me.

I was playing bass in a band for the past several years but we recently dissolved the band due to family and life commitments.

Here's a video of us playing a biker rally last summer

I've played in a few over the years (guitar, vocals)... and still do! I also repair/ build vacuum tube guitar amplifiers. ;) Here's my #1... 1969 Gibson Les Paul.

IMG_05291.jpg

Edited by blueboxer

I'm playing in a band as well, and I love it!

My last band, Nomad Soul, even wrote the official con hymn for Jedi Con last year and performed it there.

Here's a link to the song: Star Wars Rocks! by Nomad Soul

My new band (which isn't that different from Nomad Soul people-wise ;)) is called Chronos IV and we're currently working on our first record. You can check out two songs here:

Chronos IV on Facebook

Edited by R2Dan

My mate "craig enzyme" plays in a band The Enzymes

...he's the long haired one with the Kilt B)

I'm no longer in a band playing original material but now a function band. Keeps me busy and the pay funds the hobby. www.out-of-exile.co.uk

I've been a dj since 1984 but I'm more of a House, Funk and disco man.....

My mate/ client is the lead singer in a heavy/thrash/death metal band called "Killerfix" Not really my cup of tea but he is getting very popular in Europe and the states.......:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/Killerfix

http://www.killerfix.com/home.php

I've been a dj since 1984 but I'm more of a House, Funk and disco man.....

Dude ... :o

You basically described the music I'm into most! Hell, I'm from Chicago and grew up in the '80s - we invented House music. B)

Send me a link to some of your stuff. :D

I used to play in a metal band, but now just get together for fun. Here's a pic of my current family members.

post-13699-0-71876100-1302714342_thumb.jpg

I used to rap and scream in a nu-metal band in the late nineties, lol :lol:

But later I started dj´ing at "drum n bass" clubs.

Edited by thepoka

I use my computer and various bits of software and hardware to make weird noises that I almost never record and sometimes things that may or may not pass for music (which I do record). :lol:

Does jamming with friends a few times in High School count? :lol:

I play guitar, but have neglected them far too much for the past few years. Got pulled into this crazy world of people who dress in plastic suits from this little known low budget 70's sci-fi movie. :D

I used to play in a metal band, but now just get together for fun. Here's a pic of my current family members.

http://forum.whitearmor.net/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=2939

It's like "how much more black could this be"? And the answer is: "none; none more black".

That's not true - bindings and some of the hardware are NOT black. Pay attention to the details, Rick!

I don't play in a band but I play guitar, mostly classic rock and blues stuff. I also DJ Trance and House music.