TM Armor History

TK-4510

:)

A long time ago Paul had progress pics up but has since pulled all of them. He's worked on the molds for over 5 years now :)

five years, wow!

what did he use as reference? archive pics or an actual ANH helmet and armor??

wow, i think TM should publish a book.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi TM, I've sent you a private message as I've heard nothing but great things about your armour and would love some advice on how or if I can buy this or anything similar over here in Australia.
I'm a newbie here as you can probably tell too. I've applied to join the Terror Australis Garrison today.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just got in my armor from Paul, it all looks FANTASTIC!  For those that have purchased, question on the thigh pieces.  How do most people keep those up? It came with a snap mechanism near the top, but nothing to attach it too. Also, is the shin piece supposed to attach to the thigh piece, or does it just rest on the boot?

• 1 month later...

Just got in my armor from Paul, it all looks FANTASTIC!  For those that have purchased, question on the thigh pieces.  How do most people keep those up? It came with a snap mechanism near the top, but nothing to attach it too. Also, is the shin piece supposed to attach to the thigh piece, or does it just rest on the boot?

Shin doesn't attach.

Thigh, just get a big belt. I get webbed strapping — like a backpack — and then a big "backpack clip" from a hobby/fabric store. Loop 'em through, and snap! You're set.

• 4 months later...

From what I've seen, Paul's stuff is the very best. When the time is right, I'm selling off my Rubies -modified ROTJ/ANH hybrid and going for a full custom fit through Paul for an extra ANH TK.

Compare Paul's picture's to any original archive pictures and I challenge you to find any flaws at all. TM armor looks the best to me, with some extremely close runner-ups, none of which are commercial made.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Kind of late to the party, but I also like to add.

I have built a RS suit (as a TD) and an ANH hero  set + a ESB bucket from Paul. Both are great kits and fun to work with, but I prefer Paul’s kit anytime.

And yes, it’s pure work of art.

• Like 1