first troop was set for fun!

i attended my first troop the other night and it was a blast. it was at a teen center in Oxford Maine

oxford006.thumb.jpg.3351860ecdc2ccf91170d61b08269226.jpg

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

Very nice!, but I really want to know what your thoughts were being the Deployment Officer and having 2 FX buckets over there...:blink:

Very nice!, but I really want to know what your thoughts were being the Deployment Officer and having 2 FX buckets over there...:blink:

well i had never seen a FX helmet up close before, man they are huge !! but the kids didn't seem to notice at all :P i did offer up some tips on where to find a different helmet though.. and the helmets aside the guys were really cool ;) i also hooked up with the mandalorian mercs.. a custom mando sounds like good fun!

looks like fun. glad you enjoyed it. i know what it's like having your batteries die on you. i keep spare ones in the helmet and in my back plate. lol.

I had an FX for like 3 months, but since I already had the MRCE i never trooped in it, but yeah, HUGE. A custom Mando fits your personality nicely, I'm sure we'll see you with one in no time, but if you're like me you're gonna have your costume affair with the MAndo, but eventually will come back to your first love (ICN) :lol:

shoot the deer :) i will make jerky with them lol

good troop bro :)

if your a bigger trooper like i am you kinda don't notice the big size of a FX bucket . Mine looks fine on me but I am one of the bigger troopers . with a 40" chest 220#'s and 24" thyes a FX is the only way to go for me :Laser:

Edited by snoopy trooper

Looks like a fun first troop! Great job.

well i had never seen a FX helmet up close before, man they are huge !! but the kids didn't seem to notice at all :P i did offer up some tips on where to find a different helmet though.. and the helmets aside the guys were really cool ;)

Yeah, people inside the buckets matter more. An upgrade makes a great difference too! There are TKs in my squad with FX but I stand proudly with them any day because they're so fun to troop with.

if your a bigger trooper like i am you kinda don't notice the big size of a FX bucket . Mine looks fine on me but I am one of the bigger troopers . with a 40" chest 220#'s and 24" thyes a FX is the only way to go for me :Laser:

I have nothing against FX armor, since I use it, and have a 44"chest, right now after losing 15-18 pounds I stand in my 220's and have 28" thighs, But I do fit in an AP helmet, which is one of the smallest I have seen