Life-Sized AT-AT Construction Project Planned

BananoPower22

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/LifeSized_ATAT_Construction_Project_Planned_137553.asp

This would be insanely awesome! If it happens, I won't even have to go to Disney every time I go to the US, I'll just go to the life sized AT-AT and be happy!laugh.gif

The moron who has come up with this plan says ..

" I have an idea, but no money and a total lack of mechanical aptitude. "

so, do we really feel it has any chance of happening ?

lol, i have the idea of founding the galactic empire and build a death star. Only problem is that i am alone on this, have no money, no political influence, zero experience in both engineering and running an empire, let alone run even a small community. But i think its doable! If enough peoole are with me and got the skills! We can do it. (then we shoot down the AT-AT with our death star, to show those separatist scum we mean business)

I have a great idea of adding warp drive to my car and turning it into the millennium falcon..... I have no mechanical skills, the technology doesn't exist yet and I'm not quite sure if it would fit in a parking space..... BUT I reckon with enough research, money and a load of free skills from everyone else except me we could get this done. :rolleyes: ...... :lol:

And there just MUST be enough skilled people in each garrison to pull this off!

Hell yeah! AT-AT's with warp drives here we goooooo!!!111

Edited by ctankep

Yep, the Belgian Garrison built an AT-AT that was the centerpiece of the displays at C5. Granted it was 1/4 scale, but with enough time, labor, workspace, and prop-building talent (which those guys have an abundance of) a static model could be done. Hell, if they can build a static yet full-sized TIE Interceptor that you can actually climb into - why not the same for an AT-AT? B)

The moron who has come up with this plan says ..

" I have an idea, but no money and a total lack of mechanical aptitude. "

so, do we really feel it has any chance of happening ?

This is my buddy and life long friend from high school. :D

The thing is, he's been accepted by KickStarter.com... so it actually might could possibly maybe happen!