I am now a Hunters Lair member, anyone else?

Hi all,

I can't thank Smally enough for a great trade,

Always been a fan of Pred and now I have this lovely head.

I hope it will be the start of a full set up, NOT in place of SW by the way but more a new addition to a props room.

Looking to get some dreads now and then will add the quills.

Smally is the best to deal with and I love it, if any memebers are on Hunters please let me know as I am very very new to that direction of the hobby.

P1010866.jpg

P1010858.jpg

P1010856.jpg

P1010864.jpg

P1010857.jpg

best wishes and thanks again mate

gra

Yep, I'm a member. Working on my 3rd Pred now. This is my Wolf Pred from last years Armageddon at Melbourne.

72194_1662815414510_1360964219_31765703_7555922_n.jpg

untitled-1.jpg

168148_186816028014459_100000581900061_621079_1653439_n.jpg

Hi mate,

I am amazed, superb,

I realise a TK/TD is hard to put together but I know this will push me to the max would you mind if I picked your brains for some help, my first is some dreads.

I posted on the help but after lots of views had no response.

Luukilcy I think I have ok making and painting skills, I really do need some direction though

Cheers mate

Gra

Edited by tk7713gra30

Im a member there, but dont go on there much as its just out of the budget right now. Id love to get one together in the next few years though. But since im changing up the stuff i make, which is what finances my costuming, im not sure how long it will take me.

They have great stuff there..and check out Scott Marshall on facebook..his work is amazing!

I am a member over there but I haven't posted in forever. I did have full intentions on getting a full predator costume. I don't care if I'm only 5'10" and 144lbs.

I don't have a latex mask, but I do have a bio faceplate. Not the best, but it's alright. It is a bit warped, but not bad for £30.