Finally got an iphone

tk7713gra30

Hi all,

I'm now back, all my guys and girls got off safely.

Brize is a better place than I remember :-)

Still have a couple of hundred to move over next 3 months and will be doing my best for them when needed,

I also now have an iphone, my mates are taking the mickey as I am now modern, so I can always be around, why did I wait so long, contract played a big bit.

I can't put the thing down now so always ready for a hello.

Best wishes

Gra

Welcome - you've taken your first step into a larger world. :lol:

Seriously, I've had mine for a little over a year, but can scarcely remember life before it. Nor do I want to even consider life without it. :unsure:

I got my iPhone about 2 months ago and I love it

Here's what my brother did for me

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2021

My phone is jail broke and I think he used winterboard

He also made it to where I have Sw Text and ringtones and when I unlock it a lightsaber turns on and when I unlock it turns the saber sound off

iPhones are good phones, and i too hardly remember how i lived without one, but to me an iPhone is rather lame... a "jailbroke" iPhone however. lol. now that's where it's at. i dont have a star wars theme on mine. mine's all custom and does neet things it's "not supposed to be able to do" like look and operate like an android. lol. it's easy to do, there's tutorials all over the web, youtube is a good place to start. :)

and Jarred, yes it'd be winterboard. everything goes onto the springboard, but is managed through winterboard and cydia. :)