Looking for new helmet

I recently bought a killer sound system from a guy at a convention. I'm looking for a new helmet to put it in. I really like my MR but I know they are hard to get now. Maybe something new. Any ideas? But I have a criteria. I do not want a wonky helmet, I want one that is exactly the same on both sides. I do not want bumps and lumps. No eyebump. And I do not want anything I have to paint. I would rather have good glossy abs. But I do not want anything smaller than an MRCE as I can barely get mine on and off.Any help would be appreciated.

Will also be looking for a new fan set up if anybody knows where to get one. I have no electrical know how. Can't solder a wire to save my life. Would rather have a fan system that is self contained and ready to go. Any help?

You could also get an eFx - it's basically the MRCE with a black ESB-style frown. A quick Google search should turn up a few vendors.

Mikes new helmet would work for you. But i dont know if that symetrical enough for you. Its a-symetrical like the screen used helmets but doesnt have the lumps n bumps. An AP may also be a good choice as its and idealized screen used style helmet. It does have the eye bump a bit, but if you trim the eyes out enough, it pretty much is gone. I dont think there is a helmet smaller than the MRCE/EFX. If the MRCE fits you well, so will the AP or Mikes helmet. (FYI: My avatar is my AP helmet)

here is a link for the EFX helmet:

-----------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

RTmod comes to mind. and TK4261 sells great fans that are easy to install (velcro)... that's bout what i have, i love my helmet. :)