WonderCon 2011 (SF, CA)

shoulder strap loose, bicep falling down.

large center mass needs reduction.

stunt helmet has developed strange yellow spots.

shin coming apart at rear... walks funny...

that photo was taken on fri. my T Det exploded right after this spy camera session was taken!

and I was SO SO tired by this point I could barely walk... not that with cerebral palsy I walk that well anyway!

thanks darktrooper for photographing me! now I can prove I didn't photoshop myself into the convention!

met up with brian munger, eugene, derek, had great conversations with lot's of troopers behind the scenes...

we left early on sat. and I have just arrived back, armor bites, bruises, needs for armor fix/replacement.

most likely a paint job on the stunt helmet to fix the yellowing ABS AP lid!

funny thing is that I store my helmets and armor in a dark closet... and I can't for the life of me figure out how my

lid is turning yellow on part of the tube, and nose?

on sat. my neckseal was replaced by a helpful CCG garrison, debbi, and scott are to be commended for making sat. a much more

enjoyable troop!

by the time these photos were taken I had been on the road for 4 hours, and barely had any sleep the night before...

not bad for a 49 year old cripple!

my lid goes off to the GGG who did a great job again this year!

lot's of troopers all over the place!

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

my AP cod was doing that as well and so is one of my friends in the GGG with a AP lid as well. i have no clue why it does that. i just repainted the cod.

and i saw you btw. i just had no clue it was you. i would've said hello.

joey

the key is really in having your chestplate high, shoulder bells strapped with the biceps correctly, and creating an

elastic suit inside to keep everything tight.

any more wondercon photos?

Good seeing you guys from Central in SF. WonderCon photos are up at the Golden Gate Garrison gallery and in the forum with links. The official 501st pics at the carousel aren't posted yet.

I had a great time, sore all over afterwards... but I was a TD and Fett for the Con. I will get back into my TK in the summer. :)

Hi Anthony, thanks for the heads up on the photos!!

Heres a link to what pictures we got of WonderCon and of the 501st shoot :)

Everything in the album was just put in their at the moment but I'll put them in order later!

http://s616.photobucket.com/albums/tt247/jedifoster/WonderCon%202011

WonderCon2011017.jpg