WTB Flat Smoke Lenses for ESB Hero Helmet

I am trying to decide if I should build a hero or stunt ESB helmet.

On reviewing the Requirements for Centurion status I found that the difference between hero and stunt are 6 teeth with flat smoke lenses and 8 teeth with green lenses. I figure i need to k ow what i can and cant get before I make plans to cut teeth and such. Even though this is my first build, I figure if I'm going to do something, better do it right, right?

So, I understand this flat smoke lense material is scarce in the states. I've looked over the forums but haven't seen anyone with this build or smoke lenses available.

Anyone have suggestions?

I am completely embarrased. I am posting this from my iPhone and just realized I dropped this in the wrong forum. Should have gone in the commisary area.

I'll repose there.

Edit: It would appear I am not able to post in the commisary area. Will the moderators please move this thread to the appropriate location?

Thanks, and sorry!

Edited by Darth Ruprecht

Don't you mean ANH? There were no Hero helmets in ESB

Looking at the requirements here: http://www.whitearmor.net/home/crl-overview/crl-esb.html

Question: Should we specify that hero detils (6 teeth/smoke lenses) can't be mixed with stunt (8 teeth/green lenses)?

I just don't want to be behind the Eight Ball if this is set as a standard for Centurion requirements.

That's a great question. I think it was FBJ who pointed out the 6 tooth helmet in ESB, but I can't find the photo reference anymore. :(

That's a great question. I think it was FBJ who pointed out the 6 tooth helmet in ESB, but I can't find the photo reference anymore. :(

Didn't find it, either. But why would he have gray instead of green?

Edited by Sonnenschein

my RTmod originally came with a smoke lens that i've recently replaced with flat green... if you decide you do want flat smoke and not green PM me you addy and it's yours good sir. :)

I certainly wasnt the one who noticed the ESB lid being a anh hero in disguise - but i did build one. Every helmet i make i like to try new things out - this was one of those..

I will see if i still have the pics - must be somewhere...