Tech issues

darthyagi

A while back I was stupid and posted a "want-to-buy" thread. Stupid!! Anyway, since that day, I've been unable to use the PM system. That was my first day (first post, actually.), so I don't know if it was an issue with my account from the beginning or not. It's not a problem with my hardware, because the same thing is happening on my wife's Mac.

The technology gods hate me. I hope that you can help appease them!!

It's not you.

There is a post limit to use the PM system now.

I actually haven't used the PM system. I have recieved two, but I can't access the PM system at all. Maybe this will help. When I try to get into the messages recieved, I get this: "[#10227] You are not allowed to use the private messaging system." Does it have anything to do with the stupid post I started out with? And if that's the case, would there be anything else the I should be watching out for that could be a problem?

Hmm... I'm not seeing anything that should stop you.

And I take that back on the PM limit.

I was thinking of the For Sale threads.

I'll let someone else answer this.

did you disable PM's in your profile settings ? got to my settings, notification options, make sure there is no check-mark in the "Disable my personal messenger" box. ??