HWT Backpack V4 by Quartermaster

Just wanted to share some pics from the workbench of another HWT Pack.

This one is V4 and I really tried to get it as accurate to the game screen caaps as possible.

The radio is really the only thing that will be slightly different, as the new owner wanted my famous "LED" speaker ring installed as well as a removable antenna.

Still have to finish up the detail on the radio, mount the Mortar tube and sshoulder straps.

I will post more pics when it's completed.

IMG00066-20110330-0055.jpg

IMG00067-20110330-0055.jpg

IMG00068-20110330-0056.jpg

IMG00069-20110330-0056.jpg

IMG00070-20110330-0056.jpg

IMG00071-20110330-0057.jpg

Thanks for all the positive comments guys.

Almost done now. Installed the mortar tube and finished the detail work on the radio. All the knobs and dials work/turn on the radio to give it a bit more realism. The radio also doubles as a lockable storage compartment with paddding. There is a second small storage area in the top tube. The cap screws off for a bit more storage.

Just have to mount some shoulder straps and this one will be ready to ship to it's new owner.

IMG00073-20110331-0250.jpg

IMG00074-20110331-0251.jpg

IMG00075-20110331-0252.jpg

IMG00076-20110331-0304.jpg

IMG00077-20110331-0305.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I'm currently building a HWT and the pack's been done for quite some time. For the radio box (the main one on the back) I used a Platt 207 blow-molded case; for the other boxes I used project enclosures.

Do you have a build thread we can look at or pictures to post. Much help is appreciated. 

Hello to all and thanks, could any of you tell me where can I get the main box close of the back side ... thank you for your help. Greetings from Spain.

I'm looking for it also, let you know if I find something.

Edited by ukswrath

• 2 weeks later...

I was 'umm-ahh'-ing around about completing my HWT with the purchase of a backpack. Between FISD and MEPD, I wasn't sure if I wanted to carry a backpack at all - until I saw this...!!!!

Sorry if I've missed a post, but will you be selling these in time? Kits even? Cos Im keen! 

Man this is some nek level ish. So impressed. 

I was 'umm-ahh'-ing around about completing my HWT with the purchase of a backpack. Between FISD and MEPD, I wasn't sure if I wanted to carry a backpack at all - until I saw this...!!!!

Sorry if I've missed a post, but will you be selling these in time? Kits even? Cos Im keen! 

Man this is some nek level ish. So impressed. 

Hans he sells the kits here >> http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/topic/15118-hwt-backpack-v4-by-quartermaster/?view=getnewpost

• 1 month later...

Hey all.  Thanks for the nice comments on this pack.  It is an older version HWT that was also slightly customized at the request of its owner.

I am now offering screen accurate partial kits only.  No full builds at this time.

Please keep in mind that with the CRL changes, TD packs and any customized HWT packs are no longer being accepted.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...