Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask... But has anyone made a wearable C3PO-suit? I mean, it would be kind of cool, since im kind of skinny i could totaly do it! But does people actually make C3PO suits? :D

Apparently people do. The Rebel Legion would have the details.

From what I hear, C-3PO's are a fairly expensive endeavour- just painting the suit won't get the right 'golden' look, and you have to coat the plastic somehow (but don't take my word on that).

I'm somewhat interested in doing a droid outfit myself, as I'm also skinny enough to do one. For the moment, I'm just working towards a lightweight TK. I'd prefer to go with 4-LOM or the DS droid over 3PO.

Ok, im not that keen on consulting rebel scum, also isn't that treason?

On a more serious note thou; shouldn't protocol droids be in the legion as well? :o

Ok, im not that keen on consulting rebel scum, also isn't that treason?

On a more serious note thou; shouldn't protocol droids be in the legion as well? :o

IIRC the DS droid is. If not, it should be! I know 4-LOM is in the Legion, under Bounty Hunters.

Weren't other protocol droids silver, with 3PO being the only gold one seen? A silver one could be good- you could go around swearing at people in Huttese...

Yeah i was thinking of beeing a protocol droid, not c3po in perticular. Would be fun beeing one of the galaxys most duchey, rude and annoying character ever :D

One for the guys in my garrison has a 3PO suit as well. If you cant get any info from TK409 (hes hard to get a hold of sometimes) ill gladly ask my Garrison mate for ya. I always thought the white Protocol driod on hoth would be cool to do as well. That would be Rebel legion though as well. But im WAY to heavy to pull off a protocol droid lol.

You could always try and reach TK409 - he has a full 3PO suit. Here is the website

My link

Thanks a lot mate! Will check taht out and try to contact him.

One for the guys in my garrison has a 3PO suit as well. If you cant get any info from TK409 (hes hard to get a hold of sometimes) ill gladly ask my Garrison mate for ya. I always thought the white Protocol driod on hoth would be cool to do as well. That would be Rebel legion though as well. But im WAY to heavy to pull off a protocol droid lol.

If you can ask him, I would really appreciate it! And yeah there are a few fun things you could pull as a protocol droid. :D

So i'm guessing there are no droid suit-makers like there is for stormtrooper armour then :/

We are working on one down here at the moment.

A word of advice: DO NOT BUY FROM ANYTHING FROM Eddie Knappenberger

He is the T*E of the 3po world. My mate is still awaiting £250 worth of parts after 3 years, as are many others.

We are working on one down here at the moment.

A word of advice: DO NOT BUY FROM ANYTHING FROM Eddie Knappenberger

He is the T*E of the 3po world. My mate is still awaiting £250 worth of parts after 3 years, as are many others.

That 3PO looks frakkin great! Man, i have so many questions!

Do you have a blog or something describing the build from start? or can you do it here? Did you build it from scratch or with some kind of kit? If so, Where did you get it... i have to many questions, can't gather my thoughts. :/

But again, love it! :D

Ok thanks for the heads up, man i really hate dishonest scum...

• 2 weeks later...

I think 3PO is actually, and dare I say it, the coolest SW costume there is.

However I am Darkside :D and far too broad to fit into one, I love my baddies though, I think it is because a good 3po is very very rare.

It does help be trooper size getting to the bar on a Fri night though, just wish I was wookie vader size like my mate

Me and my mate, it was a quick pic for a kids concert hence some missing bits, both my rigs but me TK, I'm 5'11( sorry for repeat pic buts its the only one I have of us)

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

Regards

Gra

Edited by tk7713gra30