MATT now pestering Andrew A on his FB page..

Lol, who's having a breakdown?

AA or Matt G?

Or Matt S? :D

Only jesting, Matt. I admire your staying power. Your anti-bullcr@p shield must be pretty effective!

here you go:link

It's Friday night, I'm relaxing and sipping on a single malt, watching a game in the Cricket World Cup, and reading that Facepage page just made my day :)

Cool, was looking to get hold of TrooperMaster.

The break down looked like Matt was having it. He put a kids mask on and a KFC bucket on his head. I know what he is implying but, you know, not professional is it?

I did a doodle of it, it made me chuckle, then I moved on.

If Paul is reading, I'd like to have a chat with you? :)

The break down looked like Matt was having it. He put a kids mask on and a KFC bucket on his head. I know what he is implying but, you know, not professional is it?

I would do a search for him and send him a PM mate.

"Matt" and "proffesional" in the same paragraph!

Never thought I would see the day.

If it had included "honest" I would have started looking for aviating porcine. :lol:

I think it's funny that MATT G would not answer 2 basic questions:

1. how old was he in 1976?

2. what gives him the right to make armor at all?

T E never answered the questions. and acts like a 10 year old foul mouthed kid on a blog.

look at the AA discussion board on facebook. I challenge him all along the way.

and I support AA's work. people don't understand at all the bandwagon they are jumping on when they talk about things

they don't understand.

AA personally sculpted the bucks himself using the clay sculpts as a guide. the original armor moulds were destroyed in a fire, but

the skins were saved aside. the skins were plastic sheets formed over the moulds and then saved.

the original helmet mould, and the blister eye mould were the only bucks that survived the propane and plastic

fire.

if you look at the statements made during the court case... the position that AA puts forward is that while liz and brian made the original

designs in clay. he then created another type of work, adding in his own expertise, to make forming bucks from the design.

remember that the studio's prop department could not do the job on time in budget... so Andrew was tasked and performed by working 24 hour days

to get the job done!

I look forward to the sci man armor... that's for sure!

Dude - I can't believe AA's hands went anywhere near the design of a stormtrooper other than setting up an assembly line making the parts. That guy can't sculpt play doe.

Once he crawled out from under a rock 7 years ago and realized Star Wars was still a big deal the lies just started to roll down hill.

Edited by Stormy320

@ Vern

What fire are you referring to dude?

The fire I'm aware of was during production. It delayed his progress that's all. I didn't realise there was another fire?

If there was, I'm pretty sure a hardened mould would have lasted far longer than a 2x1m sheet of thin plastic...?

Even if what AA is saying is true........

Where did the oval on the tears go

Why are his parts a different length and width

Why has some detail moved or is missing from his current day suits?

There's no way what he makes now is the same as before and I used to defend him with vigour

He has recasted someone else's current day suit

As for Siman armour

I do hope it's done properly and I maybe tempted myself

One things for sure.......

It will get recasted within a week I'm sure :)

Vern. I have been privvy to some of your conversations with Matt G and to say you have a blinkered view would be an understatement.

You have repeatedly spouted views that fly directly in the face of the well resaerched and informed views and opinions of respected members on a multitude of boards many of whom have FAR more experience with regard to handling original pieces than you or I will ever have.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not Matt G's no1 fan. Hell, his business methods have been appauling. But, he does know a thing or 2 about the armour. He should , coz AA's stuff is clearly cast from T#E's lineage.

Pics of the similarities can be seen on the FB page for all to see, as can comparison pics showing the differences between AA's crud and original ANH suits.

If AA has not deleted them again. :rolleyes:

if you look at the statements made during the court case... the position that AA puts forward is that while liz and brian made the original

designs in clay. he then created another type of work, adding in his own expertise, to make forming bucks from the design.

No. He is claiming He sculpted the molds and is still using them. He dropped the "using the covers to make new molds/bucks" from his site a while ago when so many pointed out how rediculous it sounded. Unless he has changed his story yet again. He also claims Liz sculpted the rejected by LFL helmet and that his friend Nick Pemberton sculpted the one used for the films.

Quote : Original Stormtrooper

LIZ MOORE HAD NO PART IN SCULPTING THE CLAY HELMET

Quote:Original Stormtrooper

THE COURT RULED...Liz Moore had NO PART in sculpting the helmet.

Lucas admitted defeat and withdrew the claim.. ( fails to mention it was no longer relevant as they were persuing it via the copyright angle ) :rolleyes:

This is plastered all over his wall, so if you cannot even read that correctly how can you comment on anything else there with an implied knowledge?

A not so breif extract from the court case Lucasfilm Ltd & Ors v Ainsworth & Anor [2008] EWHC 1878 (Ch) (31 July 2008)This extract is Mr Justice Mann ( the cases Judge ) describing Ainsworths evidence and credebility.

Another example concerns his evidence about a space helmet that he helped to design and which he fabricated for a later film called Outland. He discussed this with Mr Mollo before producing it. Until a short time into his cross-examination, he stoutly maintained that Mr Mollo never showed him any drawings in relation to his (Mr Mollo's) requirements. In cross-examination he was forced to admit that he did get drawings from Mr Mollo. His attempts to play up his part, and to play down Mr Mollo's part, in the creation of this helmet is a good example of his viewing events through his own Ainsworth-tinted spectacles.

He also demonstrated a tendency to take credit for things that he was not entitled to in other ways. In his first witness statement (and not corrected by any subsequent witness statement) he said that he created a costume and a particular artefact for a later film called "Alien". His witness statement clearly stated that they were used in the film, and the purpose of the evidence was to establish his credentials as an important prop maker. In fact the position was that the costume was not used at all (and he was aware at the time of the making of the film that it would not be) and the artefact was not used in the final cut of the film (which he realised when he saw the film at the time). His statement was therefore untrue, and plainly so. Furthermore, he did not acknowledge that there was anything wrong with his witness statement in this respect. He was either being dishonest about that, or he has a strange subjective view of the truth which calls into question his reliability as a witness in relation to such matters.

Again, he claimed to have "designed" in 1977 certain Martian characters used in a well-known advertisement for Cadbury's mashed potato. While he was able to produce an invoice for the fabrication of some characters in 1977, which might have been similar characters, the original advertisements went out 2 or 3 years before that. He said that he did not know that there were prior adverts or prior characters, and no-one had shown him any designs at the time he was instructed in 1977. Nevertheless, he said that his designs were the same or virtually the same as those in the prior advertisements. In my view that can only have happened if he saw those prior designs, which would in fact make sense – if (as I find) in 1977 the producers (or their agency) wanted more of the same characters, why would they not demonstrate what they wanted reproductions of?

These particular points are not just general credibility points. They are credibility points going to a central issue in this case, namely the reliability of Mr Ainsworth's evidence as to his alleged design of some of the relevant material in this case. He has clearly demonstrated that he is prepared to claim more than he is entitled to in other contexts. I have to bear that firmly in mind in considering his claims in relation to the designs in issue in this case.

Going back to your conversations with T#E , other than via AA's page, perhaps his honest critique of you, your knowledge and abilities may have coloured your post here?

AA did the armor seen on screen. nuff said.

blinkered view? nah... have another pint mate...

what I'm trying to explain is that AA was part of a team of people, but he changed the design

to create the armor we see. sure... since rotj it was changed... but AA, and the team

which would include liz and brian... are all part of the creative process that brought AA to the

point where he could make bucks for armor.

and he formed them... and he solved a problem that the studio could not.

the production team assembled the armor... but AA formed the plastic.

Edited by TK Bondservnt 2392

AA and the team, Brian and Liz :lol:

I actually believed that everyone here were all in some sort of agreement that AA was not the sculptor but the second guy to vacform the costume and helmet after the studio vac machine packed in or had too many other pieces of set etc to do[We know there was a lot of set decoration to do for ANH] . They then turned the moulds/tools/bucks over to the nearest vac shop to complete the suits for the Tunisia shoot.

Is the evidence from Brian Muir not enough, he hasn't been proven time and again to be telling lies, unlike AA, who, if anyone has been following over the last few years, has changed his story many , many times so far, until the next story, just after the latest where he has just "found" an old face plate with the tear detail :lol:.

I am not here to convince anybody about anything but my views are now written down , right or wrong.

Vern

I know what you are trying to say mate

You're trying to say Elstree made moulds that weren't suitable for vac forming. Just moulds sent to AA

'apparently' this has been proved to also be 'bollax'

They did pull a suit at Elstree but the machine broke down (which is why AA was then roped in)

Apparently they sent AA plaster moulds to him with the clear intention of being used as vac form bucks

I think this is also in the court case somewhere.....?

I agree he may have altered them in order to pull better products

But he clearly didnt 'create' them from scratch

And even if he did..........

Why are his suits today different from a 76 ANH original?

Vern you don't seem to have learned much from your time here about armour history - fact..

Agreed.

I almost cried when I read Vern's posts. Dude, it seems that you have some heavy research to do about who really sculted the TK, and about AA's molds. His armor and helmets are too far from the original ones to come from the original moulds. That's a fact...