Si-Man ANH Armour

JoeR

Haha you know me, i have to check out the new stuff each time.

I can´t wait to see this one, and start work on it ;)

It's hard work out there on the front lines! ;)

It just sucks the first ones are going to be preassembled and not kits. We all have an idea of our own favorite helmet style. Like pointed out on the rpf this won't appeal to everyone because everyone isn't a purist but it will be a thing of beauty.

Side note: Rolf how is the boy and artwork coming along bud?

Edited by Amish Trooper

Hi bro Steve ;)

I hope i can get my kits unassembled, so i can assemble them my self, for personal like looks ;)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was to meeting whit my ex the 23 of march...

sadly it went really bad.

She wants him for a whole week at her place, and a week at my place/share him 50%.

She also want him for 3 whole weeks in the summer holidays.

Normal you say, a child under 3 to 4 years old.

May only be away from the key person, the same amount of nights, as the child age.

My son Sylvester, are only 22 month, and she all ready have him for 3 nights.

Which is all ready too much.

She will now pull me through the state government/administration, trying to get what she wants.

But it was where it all begin, and i have all ready won my case having him the most there two times.

So i highly doubt she will get him more, then she all ready have.

And take him away from me for 3 weeks, would destroy he´s little spirit totally.

When i´m all ways around him.

She must be insane... one think is for sure, she do not think whats is best for him, but only her own needs as all ways.

She will then also keep on going to pull me through court, trying to get he´s address away from me.

The person there have the child´s address, are also the key person taken care of him the most.

But i have taken care of him for all most 2 years now, so again i doubt he will be taken away from me.

Its a hard thing to have over my head, will me son´s future be destroyed, and will i loose him to a young and twisted woman.

But i don´t think so, and i will keep my head up, and keep on fighting for my son and me to be together, and love him 100%.

This hell situation have soon be going on for a year now, and looks like it will keep on going a small year more.

But she can´t run me tired, or make me give up.

Looking at the case, i have talk whit the family state administration.

Where i won my case being the key person for my son, and keep he´s address at my place.

They say they look at:

1. Who have left the family (she left us).

2. Who own the child home, where the child are and have grow up (i own he´s child home).

3. Age of the parents (she´s young/not ready for the job).

4. Bank account, loan, do you have what it takes to take care of the child (she got zero cash, but a bank loan, and not her own place to stay, but on assistance).

5. Education, and what (i got a 4 year degree as a social care taker/pedagogue working whit kid´s/people, she got none).

6. Have you as a parent been taken care of the child, when it got born (i did not work, but was home whit him for over a year).

7. Who have won the case to keep the address of the child, and therefor keep him the most (i have, and she have not).

8. Who have found a nursery care taker place for him, and been there for him each day over there for a small month to he felt safe (i have).

So looking at the 8 issues above, she should be pretty much game over.

She even complain to the family administration, which is a even higher place to complain.

They can change the judgements, family state administration made, but they turn her down as well.

All these judgements, will be send to the courts.

She can complain to two courts.

The city court, and the country court, and thats is.

So i have to go to two court cases, and i guess as crazy as she is, and still want war whit me, and try to destroy Sylvester my son.

I guess she will pull us through both court cases.

But plus the 8 points above, where i have plus in them all, and she only got a minus in them all.

Plus i have taken care of him soon for 2 years, and alone for a year now as well, having he´s address here.

Plus he will be even older, and i been taker of him even longer, when the court cases begins.

So i highly doubt they will change any thing, and kick a small kid into a world i do not know that well, whit a young and twisted young woman not much to give him.

When all the court cases are over, and i hope/think still have my home address to keep my son the most here whit me.

There are only one place left she can complain to, and thats where it all begin.

The family state administration, where she have lost to begin whit.

There she can try to complain again, and through life/as long as he lives whit me.

But i guess they will not force him away from me too much, if i´m against it.

She will also meet me there before the court cases begins, because she want him 50% of the time + holidays.

I pretty clear she do not know any thing about child psychology, because you can´t do that whit small children.

But only in some cases whit older kid´s/teenagers.

(i don´t have much time for doing graffiti/pop art canvas, or graffiti spray can walls at the moment.

But i hope to make some real soon, out side in the sunny summer coming soon)

Hugs from here :)

Edited by Rolf

sad to hear Rolf, it looks like you're the top!

hey john, if andrew made the mixture for the resin, and bucks, don't you think he's using the same glue

that he reports? where do you get your basis for saying that AA is a liar? because his story "changed"?

from looking at the way he assembles armor on his videos, I would not doubt at all that his solvent mixture,

which dries in about 20 minutes, was used on some of the assembly.

but when the production team started making armors, they MIGHT have used another type of glue.

I personally believe that AA sculpted the bucks himself, just like he claims! using the clay sculpts as a visual guide.

after all AA studied manufacturing in college, made car bodies, boats and many other devices in his career.

he's not the same as a MATT G.

I really don't llike how people think that AA had nothing to do with making armor... there actually are people who

think he didn't even make them...

just because we don't agree or understand some of the aspects of AA's work with lucasfilm... I'm sure that the agreements

were "word of mouth" style... in the 70's a lot of people ran their buisiness on word of mouth alone!

it's really sad that a fire, and the resulting loss of the original armor moulds clouds the involvement of a man

who was part of a team of people...

@Vern

Of course they used ABS glue mate

I was being sarcastic

I'm just pointing out that lots of people instally dismiss anything to do with AA due to reputation

'of course they used ABS glue'

Is a quote that can be taken from my initall post. Of course they did.

@Rolf

Your ex sounds like a right bit(h :)

Thanks for being there bro´s, i value your support a lot.

I keep my sandy bro´s updated, on my mepd topic to its over:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?showtopic=6711&st=200

Hugs.

Back to the topic.

I can´t wait to get two kits home, of this beautiful piece of art history.

1 Stormtrooper and deploy FISD, and one Sandtrooper.

I´m very happy to hear the helmet, and suit are being molds taken from the inside, minus the legs, shins, arms, and bicep as far as i know.

Sounds like the helmets will be in gloss white ABS, so i guess the complete suit will be as well.

I can´t wait to see the first pulls of this beauty, sounds like the helmets will come in may, and the suits in june.

Peace out :duim:

:wub:

captur12.jpg