ANH Finishing strips help!

Hello everyone, i'm currently building an AP kit and need some help. Whats sizes(width) should the finishing strips be for the biceps, forearms, thighs and shins? Do the backs of the thighs and shins need to have finishing strips to be ANH accurate? Any help is very appreciative!

----

It seems a lot of people building AP kits ask this question A LOT. Does AP not include a spare sheet of plastic with his kits that lists the sizes of the finishing strips? I like how ATA gives that helpful information with his kits.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working, removed gmrhodes13 2020

On 3/24/2011 at 10:23 AM, DarkTrooper said:

It seems a lot of people building AP kits ask this question A LOT. Does AP not include a spare sheet of plastic with his kits that lists the sizes of the finishing strips? I like how ATA gives that helpful information with his kits.

The AP kit I bought had two packets on how to assemble and an additional sheet of plastic to cut the cover strips out of. That being said, I used this site for the bulk of my guidance on how I should assemble and cut the pieces.

-Eric