Can you use super glue gel on cover strips?

I'm getting bored waiting for the E6000 to dry for 24hrs. Can I use super glue gel to stick the outer cover strips on my arms?

Many thanks for any help.

Hahah, patience, you must learn patience!

The good thing about E-6000 is that it's flexible, so it will give a bit as you move, and can be generally be undone, so no catastrophic glueing fails

You could try super-glue, but once you start down the path to the darkside forever will it control your destiny!

I'm getting bored waiting for the E6000 to dry for 24hrs. Can I use super glue gel to stick the outer cover strips on my arms?

Many thanks for any help.

You sure can. Clones use this stuff all the time on their builds. B)

The issue is that if any leaks or squeezes out. If you are painting anyways, then no problem.

If you are not painting, then any leaked CA will be a pain to clean up. Even if none leaks out, sometimes the fumes from drying CA can cause spots to dull.

Ahah. Yeah E-6000 is the reason, or one of, the reasons my build has taken so long. I'd advise you use E-6000 on your shins as you'll be opening and closing them and you kinda need the flexibility. You could use the super glue on forearms and biceps and even your thighs.

You could always busy yourself with other things while you wait for it to dry, or do like I did.

Sit on your bum playing the xbox/ps3 :lol:

I can assemble a complete TK set of armor in one day with CA Zap a Gap and a can of Zip Kicker :)

I know where I'm sending my next set of armour then! Thanks for the replys everyone. Super glue.....Quicker, easier, more suductive.