Armor History Discussion

Just got back to this thread and whoah, someone's been busy.

Not surprised that my questions have not been answered.

Well Matt, seems like you've been caught up in your own tangled web of lies.

I read a cool quote somewhere recently:

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar."

-- Abraham Lincoln

Something you should really think about.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down people. Dave and Gino were in the deal together. So to have you picking over that everytime it comes up and say "YOU DIDNT BUY THE MOULDS GINO" is getting old. Dave actually paid for the moulds, Gino being the man with mad skills to make use of those moulds.

So they are one in the same as far as where the moulds ended up. The original moulds went to Dave and Gino as I have heard it. Money WAS paid. Matt has stated that and given a *,*** figure that Dave (Gino's partner) paid to Matt's partner Mike. And then in the same sentence says that those moulds were stolen from him.

It seems to me if Mike (Matt's partner) sold those moulds to Dave (Gino's partner) As has been said by Matt, than a completely legitimate deal went down. So no more of this "stole the moulds" crap.

No now, listen again.. for the cheap seats. I am not saying the armor ROTJ molds were not paid for, they were.

The ANH stuff was not paid for. Get it?

If all you are going to do is keep listening to him without providing answers to his misdeeds, then sorry.. this conversation is too far gone.

Gino, nice try. You should listen to yourself and answer the questions I posed. You owe mike and I suits. Until you send them you are nothing but a liar a scammer and a cheat looking to position yourself and try to make yourself something you clearly are not.

A liar yes you are. A cheat, yes you are.. and guess what gino? It is all documented in the legal papers. If you were affiliated with dave at the time of the sale, that makes you responsible for the items promised to mike and I.

A nice quote, too bad my story remains identical the whole time.. so what does that tell you? Right back at you little one...

END OF STORY.

So mods, kick this piece of shucks out for not honorring his deals and refusing to answer questions regarding his failure to deliver said items.

Thanks... bye all.

T*E

I have nothing to hide.

You and Mike were never promised suits. Why would you need them anyway if you had an "extra" set of molds? With every turn you contradict yourself.

Also, there were never any legal papers, no lawsuit, etc... All a figment of your imagination. IF back in 1999 there would have been a lawsuit (which there wasn't), it would have been a joke because there was no stolen property to begin with.

Post them here for all to see then. That's what I thought.

Also, still waiting for a response to my questions about what you used for the TE2 molds.

So is everyone here.

After everything you've done, and the long list of innocent people you've screwed over regarding trooper molds, you have the nerve to call me the bad guy?

You truly do live in bizarro world.

This bickering is pointless for too many reasons.

However the armorers will stop the debate due to the following:

1. Anyone who sells anything has a reason to defend their goods

2. If you are an armor seller but don't wear the armor publicly and without charging for it (ala 501st) then see point #1

The intention of this thread is historical, not to debate whose mold is better or first. Frankly it doesn't matter anymore, seller will make up their mind based on what they want. Not for whose armor is closer to real.

So Gino, Matt: Either provide history on your armor for the purpose of this exercise or stop replying to this thread. Period.

I do not want to ask the Moderator team to clean up this thread, but if this senseless pickering continues this project will come to a hault. Agreed?

Agreed to a point. I don't want to get into the bickering side of it either. But please don't confuse the stating of one's position as bickering. Bickering is basicly taking pot shots, and I apologize for any that I have made.

Talking about history is to talk about lineage.

And lineage is tied to what came first, second, etc... as well is what is closest to the originals they were taken from.

Also, buyer should have the right to know what it is they are buying, and it is the responsibility of the seller to be honest about what they are selling.

Exposing that Matt has not been honest about the lineage of his stuff and the molds sold to Guns, is simply a by-product of discussing the history and raises lots of questions, especially from those who were not aware.

Again, you've not missed but avoided the point.

You started the bickering. You can't get into it, it was you that brought it in.

This is not a buyer information thread, AGAIN.

You were asked to talk about your own armor, and ONLY your own, as a historical point, so just do it.

Exposing and telling tall tales is not the same thing.

Talk about your own molds, BS or not, then give it a rest.

An apology doesn't matter when you'll offend again, and again, and again.

You've been told what the TE2 suits were made from yet:

"Also, still waiting for a response to my questions about what you used for the TE2 molds.

So is everyone here."

I see acknowledging isn't your strong suit.

The TE2s were revised ROTJ molds made by Dan with Matt's molded parts. Question answered. Don't like the answer? Tough.

Now despite all this, I am interested in your work on your own molds. So go for it, and actually do this thread some good.

Agreed to a point. I don't want to get into the bickering side of it either. But please don't confuse the stating of one's position as bickering. Bickering is basicly taking pot shots, and I apologize for any that I have made.

Talking about history is to talk about lineage.

And lineage is tied to what came first, second, etc... as well is what is closest to the originals they were taken from.

Also, buyer should have the right to know what it is they are buying, and it is the responsibility of the seller to be honest about what they are selling.

Exposing that Matt has not been honest about the lineage of his stuff and the molds sold to Guns, is simply a by-product of discussing the history and raises lots of questions, especially from those who were not aware.

Well people who know their history of ther "Armour/Helmet Wars" will know that there is absolutely no love lost between Gino and myself.

However it seems Gino has asked some very pertinant questions - and yet again Matt is unwilling to answer - because he HAS NO ANSWER.

This thread reminds me of the original RPF thread 5/6 years ago when Matt first claimed that Gino and Dave G had "stolen" his moulds, only for thim to retract his statement when a flood of evidence proved it was bunch of malicious lies.

Those of us who have been in this hobby for several years have seen this same process from Matt again and again and again. It has got to be more than coincidence that Matt could have been involved in SO MANY DEALS THAT HAVE GONE SO BAD where the other party has either lost financially and/or has had to put up with the usual "TE Hate Campaign"

AA, Gino/Dave G, GF, Mike V (the 3d scan fiasco), Guns, Brian R, Stormtrooper John (original rotj armour matt tied to convince him was fake so he'd sell it to him), etc. etc. etc.

People - just think about it. HOW COME ONE PERSON HAS ALL THESE BAD DEALS HAPPEN AROUND THEM?

WHY is he banned form so many boards (RPF, RPB, Prop Den, Mos Eisley PD, etc.)?

I think you all know the answer

Cheers

Jez

Cheers

Jez

Jez,

I can't say I know much about all this stuff, but I do know this....

Just to set the record straight on TE's ban... they were self induced. At least the RPF ban. Once a person states they want to be banned, it's forever. Check the banned names thread.

I find this topic interesting, and I look forward to learning more about the molds.

He's rude to people like you in public forums. That's about it :P

Sorry, the Verta scan? Did he not just state that it wasn't his to play with? On a thread YOU started no less? Got your pants pulled down on that one, I must say.

You have the same problem with info for not being gino's drinking buddy, you tell tales to paint people you dislike as a bad guy.

You consider yourself some kind of Stalinist man of the people, but you just threw in with the greatest FRAUD in the hobby's history and it's falling apart around you, where do you get your halo from? :lol:

Now, again, if you don't have something to contribute besides 3rd hand petty complaints from people who don't even care enough to voice them or fictitious crimes that you cannot prove in any way shape or form(that would be where the fiction comes in) then CLAM IT.

This history is going to be written and made widely available, and it won't include people's gossip used to bolster your own poor self-esteem, or your non-friend gino's. You might as well accept it, there's nothing you can do.

JJ

AA, Gino/Dave G, GF, Mike V (the 3d scan fiasco), Guns, Brian R, Stormtrooper John (original rotj armour matt tied to convince him was fake so he'd sell it to him), etc. etc. etc.

People - just think about it. HOW COME ONE PERSON HAS ALL THESE BAD DEALS HAPPEN AROUND THEM?

On a thread YOU started no less?

Joey: correction, I started this thread by splitting off from an early thread. This thread was my idea.

Sorry, that was unclear, he started a thread on the Prop Den declaring matt a thief etc and the man who claimed so admitted he was wrong there.

JJ

I am not answering questions due to someone else not answering questions. Plain and simple. I ont have to answer jack **** and I refuse to listen to tripe spewed for ones mouth and there is only his opinion. And they are like.. well, just like ginos being...

and jezabell.. I am glad you think for me.. must be difficult for you sine my IQ is so much higher, but I do appreciate it. I was so tired and this saves me some time to devote all my energy to my family.

Toodles.. and take care all.

T*E

All of the hardcore trooper helmet experts agree that TM recast a faceplate for his helmet and tries to legitimize it by saying it was sculpted.

Absolute Bull***t.

I've held both a TE and TM in my hands, they are not the same. Not even the same size.

As far as the TM hemlet goes. I havent held a TM in my hands so I dont know, but I have seen his progress pics. V1, V2, V3 etc.. I also think its his creation. Thats why he is not included in this thread as well.

Obviously we have a confusing transaction that took place between Mike and Dave (Gino and Matts friends) It went bad and we were left with two seperate vendors of the "same" product.

Nobody has answered my question though..... Where are the ROTJ armor parts that started it all? How where they obtained originally? Gino or Matt have any pics from back in the day?

As far as the TM hemlet goes. I havent held a TM in my hands so I dont know, but I have seen his progress pics. V1, V2, V3 etc.. I also think its his creation. Thats why he is not included in this thread as well.

Obviously we have a confusing transaction that took place between Mike and Dave (Gino and Matts friends) It went bad and we were left with two seperate vendors of the "same" product.

Nobody has answered my question though..... Where are the ROTJ armor parts that started it all? How where they obtained originally? Gino or Matt have any pics from back in the day?

I am in contact with the owner of the original parts I used to own. If you want to email me I will tell you how I obtained them. I have pics of them yes. Gino did not own any originals so he would not have any unless he collected them from the net, and I have no issues of anyone having the pics of the ROTJ suit I owned, just to be clear.

T*E

I am in contact with the owner of the original parts I used to own. If you want to email me I will tell you how I obtained them. I have pics of them yes. Gino did not own any originals so he would not have any unless he collected them from the net, and I have no issues of anyone having the pics of the ROTJ suit I owned, just to be clear.

T*E

Matt, please post them here. I mean thats what this is all about! :) Your baby. You started all this. We want to archive the info so that we have a place for people to go when they are interested in finding out the history of the armor we all love today! The controversy is one thing and thats kinda cool in itself, but the armor history is most relevant here. Please, tell us how things came about.

No, not the same product. No one has molds equal to the ones that touched the suit. And I have them here with me.

Yes, they are unaltered.

I have two sets of molds, the unmodified original rotj molds that touched the inside of the real suit, and another duplicate set taken from them that was reverse engineered into anh style.

Gino, dude you are killing me man.... What did you think when you first saw the molds? Like, what went through your head? The first time I saw the armor was on tk409's website. I was thinking holy crap, I have to HAVE TO get a set of that. Unfortunately I couldnt afford one, so I bought the RT-MOD.. a year later I sold my RT and promptly bought the AP set. It still makes me slobber. I never get tired of looking at it......

Anyway... Tell us your stories and show off some pics gents. We are all ears and eyes. :)

I prefer not to show very big or detailed pics. Reason being that there is something special about them that proves that they are THE original molds that touched the suit and not recast molds.

If anyone were to come along and claim to the contrary, I could prove they are lying.

Here is a small partial photo of some of them. Best I'm willing to show for very specific reasons, but it's better than nothing. These actually touched the insides of a real suit and are the only trooper molds in fan history to do so.

7486398.jpeg