Hasbro E-11 Doopy Doos mod

sve5mh

so here it finally starts...received my doopy doos kit and decided to attempt a start. Blaster was sanded and primered grey. Doopy doos kit was washed and air dryed. all cuts and will be done by the weekend. super excited i'll post pics of progress.

-------------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

no im going to cut it off, didnt have a chance to get a new x acto knife, so i just sanded and did my first primer..i'll prime again after i do my additional trimming. Kind of suprised i couldnt find any you tube video tutorials. Would help out if someone made one.

when i first started out (which wasnt that long ago), my garrison told me to use a dremel and cut where there is a little of the orange left, making sure you dont cut the little light inside. then when you get most of the orange off, sand the rest. its fairly easy.

Things i learned tonight...if you own or are looking to buy a Dremel make sure its an adjustable speed version...you will eat a blaster up if youre not careful. Oh and yeah never primer then glue...lol i'll have to re sand all areas first!!..lol

so hacked off the orange tip and glued on my muzzle...e6000 used...is adding bondo to fill in seams and gaps the way to go? its what i'll do when im done adding all Doopy Doos parts.

WUSTYSN.jpg