new Doopydoos blaster kit?

I just ordered their 20 PIECE STORMTROOPER PVC STERLING BASE KIT yesterday. I was looking at the full kit but I like making things myself and seeing the weather's finally nice enough to tinker out in the garage again here in MN I thought I'd give it a go. I mainly got it for those hard to make parts like the handle and a couple of other pieces. I want to make mine as screen accurate as I can but can't really afford a sterling right now. I can't believe even for the broken up parts how much it costs.

125.00 for the apex sterling parts kit.

not a bad deal, minus the clip.

now just imagine how tough it was to get a 32 rnd clip in california!

I had to have a trooper buy it for me and send it cut down.

OK, finally My E-11 is finished. It's my first built, not in top quality and as good as those experts' posted in this forum. The paint-skill, some detail, installation-idea......lots of issues need to be enhanced or solved. anyway, I still happy with it. :lol:

Start with this:

-----------

ending like it:

--------

Edited by gmrhodes13
link removed no longer working

What did you use for the scope rail?

1/8"x3/4" aluminum flats, you can get it in any local hardware store like Homedepot.

one more thing is: Since there is no hole on the backbone, it's already filled by the Top T-Track,

You have to find a way can setting the rail. I was cut a 3/4" wide Slot then put the rail end in it with E-6000.

I think i am going to order one of these babies today! Need a Centurion approved E-11 to go with DLT-19!

EDIT: $30 shipping! Ouch, gonna have to wait on this i think :(

Edited by sith_241

it's almost 100.00 usd with shipping.

takes a lot of the work out of making a build!

Yeah, just gotta buy some armor before i go and get one of these. Damn budget lol

I will get one though!

Edited by sith_241

• 2 weeks later...

What is the approximate shipping time to receive the Doopydoo kit? I live in WA state and I ordered one a little bit ago, just wondering when to expect it.

I received the kit in 15 days, and i'm in Vanvcouver, BC, not very far away from you~~ ;)

• 5 weeks later...

I'm curious about getting this, looks as though it is right for centurion specifications too. And pretty cheap, all things considered.

Edit: I went for it, and I've got a good feeling about this.

Edited by MartinSivertsen