Incinerator Trooper Plasma Canon / Flamethrower

Wanted to share my newest weapon for my newest Armor build.

This is an Incinerator Trooper Plasma Canon / Flamethrower.

It is a custom build by the FISD's very own Dashrazor.

This is V3 or Version 3 of his builds. I had it sent to me with just a base coat of paint and I did the final painting and weathering myself, as well as added a few more details.

The main body and stock is an Airsoft rifle, which looks almost identical to the screen used weapon.

The forward section is made of thin walled PVC, wood and metal.

It also contains a working plasma generator in the barrel that lights up when fired. A small control pad has 10 different sound effects to choose from and the speaker is housed inside the Flame accelerant tube (blue tube).

The whole thing weights about 4 lbs and breaks down into 4 sections for easy storage and transport.

This thing is AWESOME!!!!! Can't wait to troop with this.

Thanks Mason for this amazing prop!!! :duim:

EDmLwo0.jpg

2zpzQ5b.jpg

7jP7VDB.jpg

NHpjXgU.jpg

yrvQH6W.jpg

pDN69Wq.jpg

R3o85US.jpg

wow! that looks great! i really like the added details ;)

Ā 

Thanks Mason. I didn't do much. I drilled a hole in the top of the housing and inserted a stainlesss steel mounting screw to help hold the assembly together during trooping. Easily unscrews to break the canon down. Other than that, just did some silver dry rubbing on the flat black paint job to give it a more worn metallic look. Really happy with how it has turned out.

You really did a fantastic job on this. Thanks again!

I would like to put something together like this for my incinerator after I finish it, but I doubt I could pull something like that off. I will be sticking with an E-11 for the time being :lol: . It looks awesome by the way!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 years later...