My "V" builds :)

Here is what comes next week to me :)

40422599.jpg

12601550.jpg

66791086.jpg

Im gonna destroy one of my helmets and have it battle dammage :) Im gonna make some holes in the main helmet and cut of part of the visor so you can see the lenses im getting soon :)

Anyone know how a laser damage should look in colors on black...should there be any white stuff there?

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Very very impressive.

Will your battle damaged one have a bit of reptile skin exposed? (Sort of like how makers are putting bits of exposed zombie in death trooper helmets?)

PS The voice-changer is only needed for the mini-series. With a tighter budget on the TV series, the Visitors mysteriously lost their voice warble. :P

Very very impressive.

Will your battle damaged one have a bit of reptile skin exposed? (Sort of like how makers are putting bits of exposed zombie in death trooper helmets?)

PS The voice-changer is only needed for the mini-series. With a tighter budget on the TV series, the Visitors mysteriously lost their voice warble. :P

Yep im going to cut out about half the visor so one can se the lenses (lizzard) and have some repitle skin on the chin :)

And i do have an rifle now :)

cheers