How many incenerator troopers are actually out there?

Wiggleplum

i think just myself and Stevenchewbacca are the only approved so far.. one has just submitted for approval and one more is in the works as far as i know... i am not sure if the first ICN still has his costume.. that was before my time here but if so that would make 3 to date

i would really like to see more ;)

i think just myself and Stevenchewbacca are the only approved so far.. one has just submitted for approval and one more is in the works as far as i know... i am not sure if the first ICN still has his costume.. that was before my time here but if so that would make 3 to date

I am working on it guys! Almost there. Maybe another week or so and I will have approval pics up.

I know we are officially listed as TK's, but it would be nice to see our own designation or have a speccial section.

All is said :P

Incinerator power !! :D

There are a few more, but they don't always post here. I've asked the GML's to review their troopers to try to sort this out locally, as we there are actually sub-categories that people can belong to.

• 3 months later...

Yep, Jarred, you're the fifth I guess too ^^

It would be good to have some detailed categories on costume lists on the 501st main site to search a particular costume like Icn.

Post some pics! Let's see your ICN.

Hi John, it isn't my kit, I am shiney TK all the way :D

He made it last year,but is now away from the club. I am trying to get somebody from the Emerald Garrison to buy it, we have a Stormtrooper commander and I think they would look pretty cool trooping together.

• 4 weeks later...

I will be applying by next Friday at the latest :D. The only thing not finished is my flamethrower, but that is because I have been lazy. I cant wait to be in the 501st, and go to my first troop in this thing.

I will be applying by next Friday at the latest :D. The only thing not finished is my flamethrower, but that is because I have been lazy. I cant wait to be in the 501st, and go to my first troop in this thing.

you know you do not need a weapon to be 501st approved ;) but to me it looks funny to see a trooper unarmed :P

We have a new recruit in my garrison that is still in the early stages of trimming her costume. She has said she is heading towards an incenerator trooper. So that will add to your ranks as well.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...