New Fan film in the works....

All I have to say is, "its good be a be a trooper" & this film will blow you away with the quality, care & love going into it....

leia.jpg.83e7a3711d2693fabcb71983fbfca750.jpg

I will post more pictures & back story when more official press has been released....

Edited by gmrhodes13
photo updated

No I am not the one making it. This film is far beyond anything I could have ever pulled together! :lol:

Not only were we lucky enough to get tapped for this project as 501st & Rebel Legion, but the film itself is being done with LFL's blessing.

If you're on Facebook go check out http://www.facebook.com/#!/hughestheforce or @HughesTheForce if you on twitter.

Yes, those are blood strips on her jeggins. A great call by the production team :duim: Whats funny is, she was getting complements on her pants from the general public while she was away from the set on her breaks.

I am the trooper on the left..... While my height & frame is far beyond that of what a cannon TK should be, as ive said before "it pays to be the tallest trooper in the bunch" ;)

While my height & frame is far beyond that of what a cannon TK should be, as ive said before "it pays to be the tallest trooper in the bunch" ;)

From one supersized trooper to another - agreed. B)

• 2 weeks later...

:lol:

Star Wars meets Weird Science - I love it! Do let us know when this comes out and how to obtain a personal copy. :D

Seeing the vintage Mac in the scene where they created the girl was pretty cool. B)