1mm TM sandy.

Awsome Pics mate the best sandy out there :duim: , How are you my freind hope things have worked out for you , and hows your little boy doing .

TTYS

Steve

Thanks my friend :)

Things have been ok quiet since December 2010.

She still shows she´s not a good mother, taken care of him.

Even she only takes care of him 3 days, and i have him 11 days on a 2 week period.

She do not give him enough cloth on, so i get him back sick/fever/ear pains/dirty etc.

She also drops him, split he´s lip, and small wounds for falling.

She say she´s sick here and there, so i take care of him there even more.

But i think she just out being "young" again.

I got finally got divorced 4 days ago.

I should have been divorced around 2 month ago, but she apply for me to pay her alimony through life.

But she could not get that from me, because i´m not rich, and our marriage was too short as well for getting that.

So now she can´t touch my home, or other values i own any more.

Next up is.

We have been to 4 court meeting the last months, where i have been trying to talk some sense into her.

I have made better deal for my son each time.

There will be one more meeting, and if she do not like my offer, about how i will share my son whit her.

She will pull me to court, she say.

But she´s game over, and will not win any way, so i will not play ball whit my son.

As i have been taken care of him since he got born, and got he´s child home, won all the state family judge government cases up to now etc.

So they will not change that, and kick a small kid into a new world i do not know, whit a young twisted mom, and stop him for seeing me he knows best.

I´m better now, then a small year back, when i lost my family dream.

I try to get the best out of each day here, and be there for my son 100%, and love him.

I will not let her destroy my days whit my son, she have destroy enough.

I let you all know, if she pull back, and the next meeting...

or she wanna meet me in court, trying to destroy him.

Peace out bro´s ;)

(my love, soon 21 month old)

P3051797.jpg

ok i have to ask (dumb question alert :P )

what does it mean by 1mm? i've seen similar type descriptions, but have never understood. lol.

ok i have to ask (dumb question alert :P )

what does it mean by 1mm? i've seen similar type descriptions, but have never understood. lol.

You can get the TM kit in 1mm, or 1,5mm, or 2mm ABS plastic.

Mine is in the 1mm ABS ;)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the shoulder clap bro :)

Its my plan to build a new suit soon, and this time both a Sandtrooper, but also a ANH Stormtrooper.

(i have been in the suit hobby for 11 years, but it have been around 5 years since i got a ANH Stormtrooper)

New topic up, when new suits arrive ;)

Thanks for the shoulder clap bro :)

Its my plan to build a new suit soon, and this time both a Sandtrooper, but also a ANH Stormtrooper.

(i have been in the suit hobby for 11 years, but it have been around 5 years since i got a ANH Stormtrooper)

New topic up, when new suits arrive ;)

All the best to you Rolf in your future builds, I have received my ATA suit and making a TK suit following your assembly example.

cheers!

Not only is this probably the best TD build to date, but the pics are AMAZING Rolf!!

Your build is what i truly hope mine to be sometime down the road in the future.

Yours is basically.........

PERFECTION! :td:

Thanks for your shoulder clap Brendan & Eric, means a lot to me.

I just try to get better and better each time doing a suit, and i will keep on going to i can´t get it better done.

It have been a long fun road over 11 years, and i´m not done yet... i guess never.

As there will all ways be small updates to be done through life, and i guess thats whats make our lovely hobby alive as well :)

P3111958.jpg

Edited by Rolf

You need an MG 15 tongue.gif

Your gun is too little.

I just sold my: T-21, MG-15. DLT-19, E-11 sci-fire guns.

So the DLT-19 is the biggest i got now, it might not shoot down the falcon, but hit every scum running away when i´m on patrol down town Mos Eisley :D

Edited by Rolf