Caboots back making stormtrooper boots

Was over on the spec ops boards and saw this post for Caboots

-----------

Mind you, I like having a new source, but I looked up the page on the website:

--------

And not only are they $129.00 US, they have topstitching because they are made out of patent leather. Which means they are shiny. B) If you must have Caboots, then here you go, but I think TKboots are a better match. The originals weren't super shiny, and even if you aren't going for black painted white screen accuracy, TKboots may be the better option.

Just my $.02. Oh yeah, and if you are thinking about purchasing them in black or red (which are options) then add $40.00US to the $129.00.

I'll let you decide which boots you like better.

Edited by gmrhodes13
link not working removed

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It's been 2 months exactly today I've been waiting on my Caboots & still no word, I sent them a email a month ago just to enquire as to a rough ETA, no reply which is about the time I found out about TK Boots.

I sent them a email to see if they had my size which they didn't so I pre-ordered some & now I'm on there back order list, emailed them earlier last week to see if I could pay now but they replied no, only when the boots are ready... since the Australian dollar is doing so well against the US dollar I was wanting to save a little in case there's a dramatic drop lol.

Dealing with TK Boots I must admit there customer support especially towards potential clients is outstanding, replies for myself I have found are within 24hrs & the team there let you know what is going on & with there pauldron's.

Had I known of TK Boots prior to my order with Caboots I'd be getting 2 pairs from TK for sure.

The only thing that is holding up my TK application for the 501st are my boots.

Jag

I can't believe CAboots price! Are you paying extra for the unique smell? :P

Just waiting for TKboots to get 11s back in stock...

Though, as far as voting goes, I say Chelsea boots from you local riding shop painted white and scuffed! Screen accuracy FTW (I'm getting TKboots out of sheer laziness... sue me)

• 3 months later...

Some one shoot me! CABoot have gone out of thier mind. They raised the price of thier boots $50. Back when I bought mine I only paid $70 & $18 for shipping. Anyone wanting a superior Stormtrooper boot should go for TKBoots. $49 + $13 sh.